Just A Quickie!

thaiflyer1

Just noticed each forum used to have "people reading topic" and their name in italics when they were in the process of replying to a post.............any reason why its disappeared? The people reading forum is still there, it just appears to be the "people reading" each topic thats gone. :o.................hope that makes sense :D

Edited by thaiflyer1

Just  noticed  each  forum  used  to  have  "people  reading  topic"  and  their  name  in  italics  when  they  were  in  the  process  of  replying  to  a  post.............any  reason  why  its  disappeared?  The  people  reading  forum  is  still  there, it  just  appears  to  be  the  "people  reading"  each  topic  thats  gone. :o.................hope  that  makes  sense  :D

I've noticed this too. I thought it was maybe my browser.

Just  noticed  each  forum  used  to  have  "people  reading  topic"  and  their  name  in  italics  when  they  were  in  the  process  of  replying  to  a  post.............any  reason  why  its  disappeared?  The  people  reading  forum  is  still  there, it  just  appears  to  be  the  "people  reading"  each  topic  thats  gone. :o.................hope  that  makes  sense  :D

I'm thinking that with the heavy server loads lately that george was probably turning off anything that was taking up resources with little or no real purpose. Just a guess but it does fit into the pattern of things as of late.

cv

Just  noticed  each  forum  used  to  have  "people  reading  topic"  and  their  name  in  italics  when  they  were  in  the  process  of  replying  to  a  post.............any  reason  why  its  disappeared?   The  people  reading  forum  is  still  there, it  just  appears  to   be  the  "people  reading"  each  topic  thats  gone. :o.................hope  that  makes  sense   :D

I'm thinking that with the heavy server loads lately that george was probably turning off anything that was taking up resources with little or no real purpose. Just a guess but it does fit into the pattern of things as of late.

cv

Bingo!!!

This was my inital thought just wanted some confirmation...........the function comes in handy in the Visa Forum as if i see the Dr or Lopburi replying to a topic i/ll move on ....saves us posting the same answer twice.

Just  noticed  each  forum  used  to  have  "people  reading  topic"  and  their  name  in  italics  when  they  were  in  the  process  of  replying  to  a  post.............any  reason  why  its  disappeared?   The  people  reading  forum  is  still  there, it  just  appears  to   be  the  "people  reading"  each  topic  thats  gone. :o.................hope  that  makes  sense   :D

dang! you people are really nosey :D (j/k)

Edited by chingy_