Jewelry Repair

T_Dog

My better half has a broken clasp on a gold bracelet, but we can't seem to find anyone willing to fix it. The gold shops want to take it as trade on a new one, but the bracelet has sentimental value so it needs to be fixed. Can anyone suggest a gold jeweler that could put a new clasp on it? Seems like it ought to be easy, but we haven't went down the right soi yet. All help appreciated.

My better half has a broken clasp on a gold bracelet, but we can't seem to find anyone willing to fix it. The gold shops want to take it as trade on a new one, but the bracelet has sentimental value so it needs to be fixed. Can anyone suggest a gold jeweler that could put a new clasp on it? Seems like it ought to be easy, but we haven't went down the right soi yet. All help appreciated.

I know someone who can do this kind of work on Ratchavitee road, next to Kona cafe, he can make a new one and also can repair any kind of jewely.

You might try Shiraz Jewellers on ThaPae Road.

They have done work for us before. We have found them to be most helpful.

Gold sometimes wears very thin - especially on the links - and when you're talking antique, they are sometimes just not worth fixing.

Cheers

Edited by SwaziBird