Tacos And Salsa Restaurant Review

Jimmyd

Saturdays' ALL YOU CAN EAT for 350 B a la carte...

In order to keep the food fresh made for you, we will cancel the buffet set up and we will open this promotion from now on.

I hope to see you there.

Best wishes.

T&S

Great idea!  I've always liked this style of all-you-can-eat, but I have only found it very prevalent in Taiwan.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JR made it to the big city :) Congratulations, I was pretty sure you'd like it.

I've seen plenty of green salsas in Texas myself. Joe T's has two, mild and hot. They're made with a tomatillo base. Ninfa's (Houston) green salsa is famous.

Actually, I have seen a tomatillo-based green sauce on top of cheese enchiladas, but I have never seen the specific green salsa (served with chips) that Jorge is serving........that was my not so well stated point.

I have never seen the orange salsa Jorge is serving and wish I knew what it was.

I suppose I should add that giving each guest three salsas w/ chips is a good idea.........and he is generous with the porportions.

Some of you are very lucky to live in the Big City.......but I can only take the Big City for 2-3 days, then I am thankful I don't have to live there (too polluted for me..........air, water, noise, people, cars, etc).

Wife & I stopped by T&S last night for dinner. Saw my good friend Jorge. Had a good meal at 300 baht. Was happy to see that over 50% of his patrons were Thai's. I think that is key to staying open long term. Jorge is tilling new ground here. Congrats to him.

After the meal headed off to Riverside to watch the fireworks. There was a hel_l of a party going on between Siam Center & Paragon when we changed trains going home. Happy New year.

• 1 year later...