Laemthong Car Wash

PattayaParent

Soutpeel: how much is the Tesco car wash? It looks like they do good work. Also, it seems like they do oil changes there as well. Have you ever had that done there?

I like the outfit by the PTT filling station on Thaksin Rd., but I hate waiting outside in the heat for my car to get washed. At Tesco, I can go inside and go shopping or get a bite to eat in the Air con'd indoor comforts.

Soutpeel: how much is the Tesco car wash? It looks like they do good work. Also, it seems like they do oil changes there as well. Have you ever had that done there?

I like the outfit by the PTT filling station on Thaksin Rd., but I hate waiting outside in the heat for my car to get washed. At Tesco, I can go inside and go shopping or get a bite to eat in the Air con'd indoor comforts.

The prices vary, depending on what you want done, if you want just a basic wash and clean, its around THB 280, if you want the "full" valet service and the car polished etc etc, you looking around THB 2500

Never had an oil change done, as this gets done during the servicing of the car at the dealers

Always found the car wash at Tescos very professional and they do a good job, never had even the loose change all over the car stolen, always collected up and put in the ashtray...

As regards spacebass' comments, going to put it in whinging farang catagory of comments...as I personally have never had a problem there.

Another good one if you are in Pattaya is at the new central mall in the car park, THB 2500 for a full valet and a very good job done..