Repairing Mobile Phones And Electronics

meadish_sweetball

I have a couple of mobile phones as well as a Sony "World Radio receiver" in need of repairing at the Thai price but with as good attention to quality as possible.

Since I have heard of some cases where the repair shops strip your objects for original spare parts and then overcharge for the work done and spare parts installed, I would like to know if anyone of you is harbouring a tip for the perfect electronics repairman?

All the best and cheers in advance,

Meadish

I have a couple of mobile phones as well as a Sony "World Radio receiver" in need of repairing at the Thai price but with as good attention to quality as possible.

Since I have heard of some cases where the repair shops strip your objects for original spare parts and then overcharge for the work done and spare parts installed, I would like to know if anyone of you is harbouring a tip for the perfect electronics repairman?

Meadish

Not too sure about the Mobile Phones, but I have a little shop that I use and can recommend highly for things such as radios, TV's, and small electrical applicances. Just got back the other day a Vaccum Sealer, works like new.

Mans name is Kn. Pett and his shop would look like a TV repair shop. If you were driving west past the Prince Hotel, past the old poolside bar, over the little bridge to the " T " intersection, at this point look to the 1 o'clock position and you will see his shop. Have used him for about 7 - 8 years . Good man for my money.

As I said, not sure about mobile phones but you could always ask. If he tells you it cannot be fixed [economically] throw it in the klong across the street.

Tel 053-242-848

Meadish

Not too sure about the Mobile Phones, but I have a little shop that I use and can recommend highly for things such as radios, TV's, and small electrical applicances. Just got back the other day a Vaccum Sealer, works like new.

Mans name is Kn. Pett and his shop would look like a TV repair shop. If you were driving west past the Prince Hotel, past the old poolside bar, over the little bridge to the " T " intersection, at this point look to the 1 o'clock position and you will see his shop. Have used him for about 7 - 8 years . Good man for my money.

As I said, not sure about mobile phones but you could always ask. If he tells you it cannot be fixed [economically] throw it in the klong across the street.

Tel 053-242-848

Thanks a lot toopeekaa! Will check the shop out at next opportunity. Keep em coming! :o