Police Bust Swinging Party, Arrest 13 Foreigners

george

Any of those in jail for this, a word of advice FIND Buddhism to get yourself out!

---------------

Toret, it has been previously posted this Hotel ran these 'parties' for years and it was advertised in Craigs List.

My theory is that the authorities, who are pouring through websites to crack down on 'certain things' found the hosts advertisements in Craigs List.

If this is true, which I AM NOT saying, it is 'theory'; then there are a lot of gals advertising there who can expect a knock on the door any day now.

Edited by eggomaniac

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of those in jail for this, a word of advice FIND Buddhism to get yourself out!

---------------

Toret, it has been previously posted this Hotel ran these 'parties' for years and it was advertised in Craigs List.

My theory is that the authorities, who are pouring through websites to crack down on 'certain things' found the hosts advertisements in Craigs List.

If this is true, which I AM NOT saying, it is 'theory'; then there are a lot of gals advertising there who can expect a knock on the door any day now.

I seriously doubt that police found out by browsing the internet. With so many persons involved ( customers, hired girls, hotel staff,...) I am convinced that they knew about this for a long time. I'd rather believe that a "protection fee" agreement has been broken by the organizers, and that it brought the honorable police to retaliate ..... Just my opinion.

What a bunch of hype. Still, orgies or prostitution- many jump to defend both of the worlds oldest mainly procured dissolving 'illusions'.

But as a litmus test, in reality very few would ever encourage their very own daughters, sons, or loved one's to engage...

Meanwhile, agree with most, the Thai police have a lot more pressing issues to attend to (increasingly, defensively, especially of late) and all the recent raids, clampdowns etc are mostly moot and simply PR attempts 'about face'.

The only reason I would advice a daughter or a friend to get out of/not enter the sex-trade biz is due to the hypocriticals running the world that proclaim it to be bad, the people tricked or weak and the buyers to be evil. None of it is true but it creates a stigma for the people inside the business that puts them at a disadvantage [with police and others] and this in combination with the lack of legislative protection [and lack of labour laws] makes it a dangerous trade. But not a morally wrong one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...