"just Book Me Ref, I Want A Holiday"

R123

Bit of a non story this as it is just an extention of cheating rather like how players "dive" to win a foul.

(Can players be 'booked' for deliberately trying to get booked?!)

The way to stop it is for the clubs to fine players heavily for being 'carded' or fine them even more if the club believes the player intentionally got booked.

Bit of a non story this as it is just an extention of cheating rather like how players "dive" to win a foul.

(Can players be 'booked' for deliberately trying to get booked?!)

The way to stop it is for the clubs to fine players heavily for being 'carded' or fine them even more if the club believes the player intentionally got booked.

To be honest Mate, in Modern Day Football, i don't think Fines can help anything whatsoever & certainly would be a deterrent for anything as the Players simply earn too much money to even feel a 2 week Wages Fine or anything like one..

That would just stop players making tackles.

It wouldn't even do that, Fines are a drop in the Ocean for the Players with the Money they're on & they are not affected by a Fine in the slightest....

We'd have to go down a different route that fining them me thinks..

if they are banned for the first team make them play/train with the reserves, that way they still can't go on holiday

Some of them can do what they absolutely like to do & for prooof of that, look at City's Tenerife Training Camp recently.... :o