Adsl In Changmai

SexyGirl

Don't waste time with TOT; they're usless.  Go to TT&T office in PanTip on ChiangKlan.  It took less than a week.

TOT may take longer but the quality of service provided is much better then TTT.

I have them both and my TOT silvercyber 512k down / 256k up is far better ( just as fast and doesn't go dead all the time like TTT) then TTT's

Hi-net which is sold as 2 MB.

Don't waste time with TOT; they're usless.  Go to TT&T office in PanTip on ChiangKlan.  It took less than a week.

TOT may take longer but the quality of service provided is much better then TTT.

I have them both and my TOT silvercyber 512k down / 256k up is far better ( just as fast and doesn't go dead all the time like TTT) then TTT's

Hi-net which is sold as 2 MB.

Micman

Can you give me a little more detail on the differneces between the TOT and TT&T ADSL. I just went into both their stores in Airport Plaza today and they weren't particularly helpful. Does it matter what phone service you use, as in TOT they said that TOT and TT&T were working together. Can you get service past the Lotus Hang Dong? I'm interested in the package you got: 700 per month 512/256kps

Cheers

Beanster1