"instant" Degree For Red Tape?

So im coming to teach soon, ive got my tefl, and a bit of experiance under my belt ( just tutoring small groups of japanese at my uni ) but alas i have another year to go for my degree....

so the question is, would a "fast" dgree like this one /edit help me with allt hat work permit red tape? i know no self respecting school would accept it as a real degree, but for the purpose of getting a work permit, would this work?

The MoE sometimes gets a list (which it sends to a lot of schools) of degree mills like this. In some ways a fake is 'better' (although it's totally wrong and against the law etc. and well bad!) as they're generally not checked anyway, and there isn't really a list of fake degree providers...if you get what I mean? But it might be okay, you won't probably know (although I'm sure a lot of us will give you are opinions, rightly or wrongly!) until you try! Fun huh?

Thread closed and website edited out. See our forum rules

/You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false,or otherwise in violation of any law.

/Spam, flooding, commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com.