Precise Metal Machining Shops?

technocracy

Hi all,

Just wonder if anyone on here has had an 1st hand experiences or own a machine shop that can making precise objects from stainless steel? When I say precise I mean tolerances of upto 0.5mm ... I have a several things I am I looking to get produced with some purchasers already lined up so the initial runs would be for 50 pieces after initial 1 off prototypes are produced (so I can judge quality). The items in question are small and basic just requiring basic lathing work however one however is more complex.

I have CAD images of the items ready and waiting.

Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers

:o

Hi all,

Just wonder if anyone on here has had an 1st hand experiences or own a machine shop that can making precise objects from stainless steel? When I say precise I mean tolerances of upto 0.5mm ... I have a several things I am I looking to get produced with some purchasers already lined up so the initial runs would be for 50 pieces after initial 1 off prototypes are produced (so I can judge quality). The items in question are small and basic just requiring basic lathing work however one however is more complex.

Cheers

:D

Well I could have helped you 18 month ago but unfortunately I sold all my automatic lathes back in oz :D

Should have brought them over here I guess :o

the volume is very low...usually on CNC machines the volume goes in the 1000s.

I have some contacts to such companies, PM me for details.

The volumes sure is initially low - but for obvious reasons that it is a test run to test the market . . . :o

Anyway a PM will be dropping in your inbox shortly!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Cheers

:o

I have a British friend who has just returned from the UK. He's opened such a factory near Bang Na. If you're still looking PM me :D