Us Ebay Account Wanted

Deestheman

Hi,

I have been suspended from eBay and my listings are constantly pulled off for petty reasons. I guess selling from Thailand is not that easy sometimes.

I am looking for anyone willing to part with their US eBay account for a fee. PM me for details if anyone is interested. I need it urgent and I am staying in Phuket now.

Regards

Hi,

I have been suspended from eBay and my listings are constantly pulled off for petty reasons. I guess selling from Thailand is not that easy sometimes.

I am looking for anyone willing to part with their US eBay account for a fee. PM me for details if anyone is interested. I need it urgent and I am staying in Phuket now.

Regards

There are many ways of opening eBay accounts without using your own details. I suggest doing a Google search for forms just about ebay, aspkin would be a good start.

• 3 months later...

There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!