• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello [flame removed]

[flame removed] even

What does this [flame removed] mean?

A moderator edited his post as he cannot be polite or correct in them. And often goes into open insults. So the very clear insult was this time removed.

hello [flame removed]

[flame removed] even

A moderator edited his post as he cannot be polite or correct in them. And often goes into open insults. So the very clear insult was this time removed.

Thank you.

I found that mentioned in the forum rules and wasn't sure about it.

So that means this member is suspended now?

I did have a look at that person's other posts and he seems to do that a lot. I see that tiny moderator subscript text in his posts that say what he did wrong.

hello [flame removed]

[flame removed] even

mhm, with the removed flame word i adressed a person who posted links to a pedo club webportal. and also supports and advocate their ideas.

behind the www.ipce.info stands the "International Pedophile and Child Emancipation Organisation"

the removed flame word was the abbreviation for Pedophile.

the term Pedophile is a coined from the greek words pedo=child and philia=love, friendship. so translated it means nothing others than childlove. the prefix pedo- you can find in words like pedagogy or paediatrics. the suffix -philia is like in bibliophilia for the love of books by bookworms or audiophile for the high-fidelity enthusiast.

i thought that is okay, because the figures of the Pro_Pedophile Movement call themself proud pedophile and see pedophilia as another kind of sexual orientation next to heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual behavior . this organisation called themself 'Pedophile Emancipation'. an international umbrella organsiation for a number of other pedophile advocacy groups. the term pedophile isn't a negative word for them or a insult. and also the abbreviation for Pedophile, Pedo, is used by themself.

so someone who advocat child love, i can call a pedophile. what's wrong with that? isn't that not PC enough,too offending. must i use something like " children rights activist for children' sexual emancipation and sexual freedom".

there are many other words of slur and flame common people are using when they don't agree with the opinions of "" children rights activists for sexual emancipation and sexual freedom". i called them pedophile. and i tried to explain why in my opinion pedophilia is wrong.

if someone links to trotsky-online. buff or the "Fourth International", keeps bitching about Stalin and talks all the time about the permanent proletarian revolution it wouldn't be incorrect or a 'very clear insult' to call him a Trotskyist.

the second removed flame word (actually two words) was my reaction, answer of the comments by two other TVforum members, mainly this line "Sorry, no 12-yr-old virgins in Thailand -- maybe an ugly 5-yr-old." but also the general tendency of those comments you can read above. post_snapback.gif.

a tendency that is quite common on TVforum. a chauvinistic attitude , pejorative views based on race and gender, sexist stereotypes.

the thai woman just on artist and cheat the 'falang man'. want only money and more money. even the 12 years old girls. for me that is nothing else than Misogyny, contempt of woman.

calling them mysogenic, got [bleeped] as flame word. mhm, if a man say about a woman, the only reason that she is still a virgin is because she is so ugly. isn't that disrespectful and sexism?

and if someone say ""Sorry, no 12-yr-old virgins in Thailand -- maybe an ugly 5-yr-old." " - how you judge such an statement?

i used the term sick. the second part of the removed flame. face to face i would use much stronger words.

and is sick incorrect? that member also claimed "Seriously, ask any psychologist and they will tell you that a paedophile is similar to a homosexual in that they have a genetic predisposition. In other words you would have the same success changing a paedophile as you would telling a homo that they must be hetero"post_snapback.gif

that is false! the American Psychiatric Association classified pedophilia as a mental disorder, a mental illness. in simple english = sick. Homosexuality was once also called a mental illness but this classification got removed from the APA Diagnostic Manual over 30 years ago. pedophilia is still called a illness , in no way considered as normal or socially acceptable behavior. and there are no plans to change this classifacation.

the diagnosis as pedophile , as a person with a mental illness, doesn't require actual sexual activity, just such fantasies are enough and the psychologist call you sick.

anyway, i guess someone had pressed the report button. blamed me as a flamer and that i don't obey the rules. a little forum blockwart. whoever you are, did you report the pro-pedo comments as well? the linked website promotes illegal activities. sexual realtionships between child and adults, hosted somewhere in the anonymous internet under the disguised as scholarly discussion.

now the TVforum is used as platform for this propagana. and it looks like that there is a lobby and they get support. scarry, isn't it?

where is the good old style spirit of the TVforum vigilantes that wishes pedophiles the joy eternal surprise sex in the monkey house? deterrence not to break the law.

I have no idea about this boy's size, it is POSSIBLE that he is taller and heavier than the teacher, with lots of facial hair, it is POSSIBLE that he was horny as hel_l and tried everything he could to seduce her, including signing up for "special" classes at her dorm.

Unless these possibilities are ruled out it's unwise to brand this case with heavy labels like child abuse and pedophilia.

It is also unwise to address other posters here as "pedo", no one will tale seriously whatever follows such address.

I just saw "misogynic sick" in that post as well.

Way to go PD, if you want to discredit your point of view altogether.

maybe, maybe, POSSIBLE, POSSIBLE ... as teacher and adult the woman should know what not to do. the boy is 13, thats the only think we know for sure, all other possibillities speculation and lots of pro-pedo propaganda.

remember swirly face, captured and jailed in thailand, his first trail and sentence was for one case that the judge called "sexual child abuse". as a teacher, 28-29 years old at the time of the crime, he took a 13 years old boy to his room and he let the boy perfom a sexual act on him. the 13 years old "sucked the dove" (so the police described it) of the teacher.

according to a lot of comments here in this thread, it's the biggest dream of 13 years old boys to suck of or perfom sex with a teacher.

i didn't hear or read so much words of support for swirly face or arguments that this 13 year old boy was old enough to know what he do and that was an act of consent.

anyway, i stated before why i called wrong and can not follow the standard defense of the the pro-pedo propaganda. not body size, breast size or penis size makes the difference between a child and an adult. it is the age. you need to learn to gain knowledge and experience, to become an adult. that process required time. and 13 years old are still vulnerable.

abuse doesn't must include physical violence, but is still abuse of minors. and a law protect these minors.

maybe we have different definitions of pedophelia. for me pedophiles are not only the predators, that kidnap kids, rape them violent and kill them afterwards. or not only the one that are after pre-pubescent kids. for me is any adult who seeeks sex with minors and is significant older than them a pedophile. so the ones that are after lolitas, jailbirds, skater boys, 13, 14, 15, 16 years old adolescents - still pedophiles. cunning predators, manipulating and lured themself into the illusions that it's all love and care and not harming and abuse the child. still pedophiles. childlovers.

and if someone argue against the law of consent, comes with TL,DR pamphlets from a pro pedo publication, talks like a Pedo, i call him pedo.

there is a lot of misogyny on this board. that sounds so terrible feminist to you, right. so it must be an insult for someone who denounced gender theory same as Benedetto XVI. or Johnny Redneck jun. that is maybe mainstream here on that board, even in the subcommunity for alternative lifestyle, but's so outdated. most of the time i don't bother to comment, this time not. and ohh horror i said 'sick' too. to a pedophile. press the report button.

i don't think i am discredit myself. why? it's more a case that a couple of closeted pedophiles demonstrate that they lost the orientation here.

not body size, breast size or penis size makes the difference between a child and an adult

It makes a huge difference is one is about to force himself on a woman. A rape is a rape is a rape. As a minor he should be spared harsh punishment, and, reportedly, no rape took place, but potentially it could have been, if the boy is strong enough.

maybe, maybe, POSSIBLE, POSSIBLE ...

That's called a reasonable doubt and you don't send people to jail until those alternative versions are exhausted.

In this case there's a widespread opinion that no child abuse took place and sex was driven by the boy. That alternative to your blanket view that he was a poor victim of pedophile predator needs to be considered.

>>>

Also people should separate two ideas here - it's wrong for the teacher to have relationships with a student, and she should be punished for that, accordingly, and they don't send people to jail for that. Another issue is having sex with a minor, and it's a far more serious offence, with potentially years in jail.

Of course the nature of their professional relatioship should come into consideration if she tried to manipulate it for her own advantage, but that needs to be proven first. It could be easily argued that it's the boy abused his privileges, his opportunity to get close to the object of his sexual desire in private.

And here is the crux of the matter - people like PD assume that boys of 13, no matter their size and development, have no sexual urges and are incapable of expressing them and manipulating their objects given a chance. That's just laughable. We've all been 13 and scheeming. He took it way to far (possibly, in fact very likely) but, as a minor, shouldn't be punished, but it doesn't mean it couldn't possibly happen.

Thanks to all who contributed over 200 (allowed) posts on a subject which is usually not allowed to run. I think we can stop debating the boy's "size." And how many grown men wish they had been in the boy's shoes many years ago. In fact, let's close this thread, after three weeks of comments.