Female Thai Teacher Arrrested For Having Sex With Male Student

sriracha john

Thai police arrest female teacher for sex with teenager

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Maybe this could explain it?.........

But, all joking aside, and as some posters have already said, the law is now equal, this teacher was in a position of responsibility, and has overstepped the mark, therefore should be dealt with accordingly, it would certainly be different (as other posters have stated) if it was a male teacher (Farang or not) and a femail 13yr old girl!

FF

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ethics, psychology...

what if she get pregnant, for example?!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

^ "Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13"

laws basically targeted to suvival, imho ;-)

if somebody not responsible, society should enforce some responsibility when necessary ;-)

indeed, lucky boy ;-)

Interesting situation...

* A 13 year old male is having sex with a 29 year old female.

What do we think of that? Well... -Lucky him!

* A 29 year old male is having sex with a 13 year old female.

What do we think of that? -dam_n pervert!

Are women more likely to suffer psychological damage when having sex somehow? If young females can develop a disturbed mind when having sex in young ages, couldn't that be the case with young males as well? How ill that affect him when he gets older?

Instead of closing the thread, lets have a civil discussion about it...

We know for a fact that an underage female student being shagged/raped by a male teacher could face serious psychological problems afterwards and possibly later in life.

My question is: Would a male student suffer similar problems, or will he not?

NOT. He'll being bragging about shagging his teacher from now till the day he croaks. :D I'm sure he's the top dog right now with all his friends. Unless of course, that 29 year old teacher was really fat and ugly, THEN it's a different story. :o

when I was 13, it would have been a dream to try someone like the 29 y.o. Asian girl (rather hot judging by the picture).

I have yet to see the picture, perhaps you could pm me with the link?

Everyone's interpretation of "hot" varies.... apparently more so with some individuals....

hot.jpg
Edited by sriracha john

I don't see what is the problem.

The boy made the 1st moves, she probably got wet thought why not?

He's young and viral. The buy also didn't mind thinking what a stud he can be.

So they both consented. I don't think the boy would have pressed charges. Maybe the boy's dad was jealous. The only crime is having sex with a minor, but is that a real crime if they both consented?

personally, I think there is a lot to be said for experience. I'm wondering what a 13 year old boy really has to offer. Can a 13 year old last long enough to actually "do it" before "losing it"? (great pun!) I think the real person with the problem is the teacher. What kind of trauma has she experienced in her life to have to do such an act in order to bring some meaning to her life? Get the teacher some help. Teach the boy that is not something to pursue, for his values have definitely been distorted. The boy didn't do anything wrong, I feel for the parents of the teacher most of all.

ethics, psychology...

if somebody not responsible, society should enforce some responsibility when necessary ;-)

indeed, lucky boy ;-)

u forgot to add the pic :o

There is some doubt now that this boy is actually the Father as the girl was something of a local bike to be ridden by whoever.

The local council are paying for a DNA test to attempt to determine just who the Father actually is.

I remember reading the old film star David Niven's autobiography where he wrote how at the age of 9 he went through puberty and had sex with a prostitue at that age. It didn't do him any harm and she was obviously keen to help him out and play with his young root, everyone goes home happy.

Today that same woman would be a rapist,peadophile on the sex register in jail and vilified by the public.

Then again Bill Wyman of the rolling stones admitted to dating Mandy Smith at the age of 13, he being more than old enough to be her father, at the time it was a case of 'good old boy' and 'she was asking/begging for it'. Today he would go to prison etc, be the next Garry Glitter.

Society is the game that moves as you play, it makes the rules up to suit its own agenda, how shocked we are at little Alfie nobbing a young girl, but how not shocked we are about our forces bombing innocent children to death in Afghanistan, or the Israelies butchering the children of Gaza.

We all need to have rights and wrongs in our lives, its just sometimes those values are a little confused and not well thought out.

Thai police arrest female teacher for sex with teenager

Bangkok - Thai police arrested a female teacher for having sex with a 13-year-old boy whom she was tutoring in her room, media reports said Tuesday.

Police arrested Thanawan Klongsinchai, a 29-year-old English teacher, Monday on charges of molesting a minor, the Khao Sod newspaper said.

Thanawan denied the charge, claiming the sex was consensual.

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Thanawan had been providing the boy private tutorials in English in her school dormitory, where the alleged harassment took place. She claimed the boy made the first moves and she eventually consented.

DPA / 2009-02-17

can anyone give me her phone number :o

She was stupid and could have had a hansum man if she looked in the right places!

She will have now ruined any career that she had and possibly her future, seems all friends and family will be aware of what happened. Talk of the village.

As for the lad I imagine he will walk away with his head held high and will have gained a little hands on sex education with an older woman.

Maybe she was a virigin and felt less threatened by having sex with a young un-experienced boy? What if she is now pregnant.

Edited by ChangMaiSausage

We know for a fact that an underage female student being shagged/raped by a male teacher could face serious psychological problems afterwards and possibly later in life.

He will be the envy of all his mates , probably hoping to make some money out of it too...sad so macho!!

Not just 'lucky boy' comments on TV.

I've beed checking out the Thai language forums on this and one in particular. Over at the pro-PAD Manager newspaper nearly every single comment (126 so far) is giving the teacher the thumbs up and many are actually blaming the boy!

Example comments (translated)

1) "How can a woman rape a boy? Unlike women he has to get it up"

2) "Typical of today's society, boys are randy and having sex as young as Grade 6 (11yo)"

3) "It's the parent's fault, they should have taught the boy better"

4) You have to blame the red-shirts and their demoralization of modern society. Should get Sonthi and Chamlong in there to teach both of them morals and ethics.

5) The victim here is not the boy (he's lucky) - the victim is the teacher.

Manager Newspaper Discussion Underage Sex case

Edited by Stephen Cleary

The ignorance here is unbelievable but sadly a fair reflection of farangs in Thailand

So it's 'every' school boys fantasy, there fore it should be considered OK.

There can't be any negative psychological effects because he consented and he is a male!!!!

<deleted>!!!!

I am a teacher and I know it is many a 13 year old girls fantasy to consensually bed a handsome teacher.

Girls are more mature than boys at that age so she should be able to handle it better.

So therefore based on the THAI VISA LOGIC displayed here, a male, 28, who beds a 13 year old girl (as long as she consented to it,hel_l she might have even initiated it) should be applauded.

Of course not. That would be attacked as he would be some kind of perverted nonce.

Any abnormal sexual experience at such a tender age has the very real potential to cause trauma regardless of the sex of the young person....... And having sex with your 28 year old private language teacher can hardly be considered normal!! Except on this board and the Garry Glitter Appreciation Council.

Yes the boy probably enjoyed it... but ( inhales deeply) I could pretty much guarantee a generally pleasurable experience for virtually any woman who found me attractive.

IT WOULD STILL BE WRONG.

ethics, psychology...

indeed, lucky boy ;-)

u forgot to add the pic :o

There is some doubt now that this boy is actually the Father as the girl was something of a local bike to be ridden by whoever.

The local council TAXPAYERS are paying for a DNA test to attempt to determine just who the Father actually is.

I remember reading the old film star David Niven's autobiography where he wrote how at the age of 9 he went through puberty and had sex with a prostitue at that age. It didn't do him any harm and she was obviously keen to help him out and play with his young root, everyone goes home happy.

Today that same woman would be a rapist,peadophile on the sex register in jail and vilified by the public.

Then again Bill Wyman of the rolling stones admitted to dating Mandy Smith at the age of 13, he being more than old enough to be her father, at the time it was a case of 'good old boy' and 'she was asking/begging for it'. Today he would go to prison etc, be the next Garry Glitter.

Society is the game that moves as you play, it makes the rules up to suit its own agenda, how shocked we are at little Alfie nobbing a young girl, but how not shocked we are about our forces bombing innocent children to death in Afghanistan, or the Israelies butchering the children of Gaza.

We all need to have rights and wrongs in our lives, its just sometimes those values are a little confused and not well thought out.

Doesn't the bulk of the trauma come from other people saying how bad it is that this has happened?

I don't see why it should be a problem for the lad if he is not traumatised by other peoples attitudes towards what happened.

I'd love to have done the same with a couple of hot teachers at school and doubt I would be any more perverted than I am now :o Instead we had to make do with the local bikes if we wanted a ride.

There are different points of view to look at this

legally

the boy is a minor, the woman is an adult, so it is rape

Morally

its depend on the eye of the beholder

The boy

Its the ultimate wet dream of every teenager

The teacher

maybe its not in her job curriculum as such, but she did teach :o

Edited by henryalleman

How long do you think this thread will be open?

:o

I haven't laughed out loud for a long time, thanks Scott:)

Its sad that so many feel that this situation is indeed funny or to be laughed at, I do understand those who wish to fantasize as to what they would do if they were the 13 year old boy yes its the schoolboys dream to shag but its only a dream and remains only a dream but in the true light of day this is a crime involving a CHILD lets not loose sight of the facts, moreover the responsible attitude of a few is to be commended.

The issue surrounding the matter is can a CHILD of 13 years give his or her consent to a sexual act, I maintain that a CHILD of 13 years CAN NOT give full consent to an adult in any sexual matter and to advance the theory that because of his size and being advanced of his years adds to the validity of his consent is no defence at all

A sexual non active child has no knowledge of the consequence of his or her actions, so to mitigate that the child consented to sex with a 29 year old after first making advances only makes the case that the 29year old took full advantage of a CHILD living out his fantasy and encouraged the child that his actions were acceptable behaviour.

WRONG..........the charge of rape should be persuade by the Police against this teacher be they male or female to send a message to those in Thailand and the rest of the World.

CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLORATED AND THE FULL PENALTY OF THE LAW WILL BE IMPOSED TO ALL OFFENDERS

Research and practice suggest that "Psychological Problems" resulting from sexual related trauma in adolescence is not gender specific.

Why do you think it would be?

When I was 16 I was taken in hand , and other places, by a 28 year old female married neighbour who was as pretty as a picture...our relationship, it was only for sex, lasted until I was 21...apart from the fact that I still like women there has been no long term effect...that I'm aware of!

All this "affect", "effect" seems to ingnore the fact that in many societies women are women when they have their menarche and men are men when they are ready...what's the problem????

Nobodies mentioned it yet, so I'll throw it into the discussion.

What is the social background of the pair?

Is he from a wealthy hi-so family and she from a poor village? was there a financial consideration pressured from the boy (he initiated it remember according to the news report).

Or

Is he from a remote village where pre-age-of-consent marriages are the norm and was the teacher aware of that and thought "what the heck, it's his culture"

Or

Is she normally the shy retiring wall flower at the disco that never gets asked to dance and was flattered and aroused by his advances?

Or

Did he have some information about the teacher and used that to convince her ... like maybe he wasn't the first student?

Or

Was her statement a cover-up, and she had the hots for this "large for his age" youth and offered him a better grade for a quickie?

So many possibilities beyond the bald single statement in the press report.

Once the lad goes on record, it may become clearer.

One suspects not, if what the teacher said is true, i.e. he wanted to have sex with her and made advances until she gave way. However, the teacher's defence that it was consensual sex would not necessarily help her avoid a rape charge, since some one over 15 having sex with some one under 15 with or without consent is statutory rape under Thai law. In fact I am not sure that the age is defined in the law but believe the word "adult" is generally interpreted to mean the age at which an ID card is obtained i.e. 15. This is different from The Prositution Act of 1996 that made it a criminal offence to pay for sex with a minor under the age of 18, which didn't repeal the older law regarding statutory rape. I don't think the recent amendments to the rape law, whichever act that is, allowing husbands to be charged for raping wives, and men or women to be charged for raping men affected the age for consensual non-commercial sex but I could be wrong.

It will be interesting to see but I would not be surprised if the charges are dropped as the partriarchal Thai establishment is likely to see this as young lad getting lucky rather than being a victim. If the teacher knew anything about law she would have denied having sex and claimed the boy was defaming her by pretending she had sex with him and perhaps even file counter charges against him or his parents. It would be impossible to prove otherwise, unless she is pregnant by him, and if she gets a good lawyer, she may retract her confession and claim she was intimidated into confession. She has basically condemned herself out of her own mouth when there was nil evidence, unless there were witnesses which is not indicated in the report. Either way not much chance of jail time for her and whether she should or should be jailed is probably a moot point. In a similar case in the US a few years ago the boy waited for the female teacher to get out of jail and then moved in with her and fathered children with her.

People writing about consensual in this sense are forgetting that he is not in a position to give consent. Until a person reaches the age of consent he or she cannot give it.

In a court of law this would not be admissable as a defence.

This teacher, every teacher, knows this and is aware of the consequences of such breaches of trust.

In every case it would not be acceptable to claim that they were mature in their appearance or behaviour. A teacher knows tha age of the pupil.

Finally, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I don't see what is the problem.

The boy made the 1st moves, she probably got wet thought why not?

He's young and viral. The buy also didn't mind thinking what a stud he can be.

So they both consented. I don't think the boy would have pressed charges. Maybe the boy's dad was jealous. The only crime is having sex with a minor, but is that a real crime if they both consented?

Not sure where you are coming from (maybe Mars)

I may have missed it but I didn't see where the boy "made the 1st moves"

But regardless of whether someone has suggested that (the boy made the 1st moves) insofar as "but is that a real crime if they both consented" the question / comment has to be one of the most stupid seen on TV. :o

If the law says it is a crime "it is a crime". That is not negotiable. It's not up for debate. If it is against the law it is a crime "full stop" :D

Edited by john b good

These two must be Christians who always sensationalize sex and consider it dirty, sinful, etc. This kid must be pretty dumb to kill off a source of great pleasure. The teacher must be pretty dumb to be consorting with a student, of any age. There's dumb all round here. Sex is not the problem here, dumb is!

How long do you think this thread will be open?

I haven't laughed out loud for a long time, thanks Scott:)

Its sad that so many feel that this situation is indeed funny or to be laughed at, I do understand those who wish to fantasize as to what they would do if they were the 13 year old boy yes its the schoolboys dream to shag but its only a dream and remains only a dream but in the true light of day this is a crime involving a CHILD lets not loose sight of the facts, moreover the responsible attitude of a few is to be commended.

The issue surrounding the matter is can a CHILD of 13 years give his or her consent to a sexual act, I maintain that a CHILD of 13 years CAN NOT give full consent to an adult in any sexual matter and to advance the theory that because of his size and being advanced of his years adds to the validity of his consent is no defence at all

A sexual non active child has no knowledge of the consequence of his or her actions, so to mitigate that the child consented to sex with a 29 year old after first making advances only makes the case that the 29year old took full advantage of a CHILD living out his fantasy and encouraged the child that his actions were acceptable behaviour.

WRONG..........the charge of rape should be persuade by the Police against this teacher be they male or female to send a message to those in Thailand and the rest of the World.

CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLORATED AND THE FULL PENALTY OF THE LAW WILL BE IMPOSED TO ALL OFFENDERS

A friend of mine had a girlfriend (a teacher but not his teacher) when he was 14, she was over 30. It last till he was 20.

No damage done to him. No one could see a "child abuse". Sex isn't that damaging.

Lots of comments such as 'lucky lad' and 'wish it was me' etc. What would be the comments on this thread if the teacher was a 29 year old farang male and had sex with a 13 year old Thai girl? 'Hang him hi', 'cut his balls off' etc etc.

Amazing how the attitudes seem to differ when it's an underage schoolboy having sex with an adult who is in a position of care and responsibility...

Simon

Me, I always wonder why people react as they seem to be obliged to react.

I, personally, get a bad taste in my mouth when I read about cases like this, and it gets even worse when reading the reactions, and contemplating the why's of the reactions.