Female Thai Teacher Arrrested For Having Sex With Male Student

sriracha john

Not just 'lucky boy' comments on TV.

I've beed checking out the Thai language forums on this and one in particular. Over at the pro-PAD Manager newspaper nearly every single comment (126 so far) is giving the teacher the thumbs up and many are actually blaming the boy!

Example comments (translated)

1) "How can a woman rape a boy? Unlike women he has to get it up"

2) "Typical of today's society, boys are randy and having sex as young as Grade 6 (11yo)"

3) "It's the parent's fault, they should have taught the boy better"

4) You have to blame the red-shirts and their demoralization of modern society. Should get Sonthi and Chamlong in there to teach both of them morals and ethics.

5) The victim here is not the boy (he's lucky) - the victim is the teacher.

Manager Newspaper Discussion Underage Sex case

ROFL :o:D

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long do you think this thread will be open?

:D

I haven't laughed out loud for a long time, thanks Scott:)

Its sad that so many feel that this situation is indeed funny or to be laughed at, I do understand those who wish to fantasize as to what they would do if they were the 13 year old boy yes its the schoolboys dream to shag but its only a dream and remains only a dream but in the true light of day this is a crime involving a CHILD lets not loose sight of the facts, moreover the responsible attitude of a few is to be commended.

The issue surrounding the matter is can a CHILD of 13 years give his or her consent to a sexual act, I maintain that a CHILD of 13 years CAN NOT give full consent to an adult in any sexual matter and to advance the theory that because of his size and being advanced of his years adds to the validity of his consent is no defence at all

A sexual non active child has no knowledge of the consequence of his or her actions, so to mitigate that the child consented to sex with a 29 year old after first making advances only makes the case that the 29year old took full advantage of a CHILD living out his fantasy and encouraged the child that his actions were acceptable behaviour.

WRONG..........the charge of rape should be persuade by the Police against this teacher be they male or female to send a message to those in Thailand and the rest of the World.

CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLORATED AND THE FULL PENALTY OF THE LAW WILL BE IMPOSED TO ALL OFFENDERS

Billy, You need to take a big deep breath and get off your high horse. Mark was simply laughing at scotts comment about how long it would be before the thread was closed by the mods. He wasnt actually laughing at the content to the thread :o just what tv needs another high horse rider :D

I thought the age of consent was 13... least i was told that,

not that it even was an issue I addressed for any reason.

Still I believe the age is particularly young here.

At least between teens of the same age group, if not with adults.

Next point the act came out because.. the kid was BRAGGING ABOUT IT.

Most boys that age are aggressive seekers of SEX, 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd, anything they can get.

It is usually more traumatic for them to get shot down than to be successful.

If they are successful then they usually haven't the learned couth NOT to speak of it.

He is rather precocious to hit on a hot teacher, but not out of character for his age group.

Girls that age are JUST dealing with their 1st change of life; their periods,

and the fact they CAN suddenly make babies, YIKES! Big stuff.

Also they are indoctrinated that they should NOT EVER let boys get away with ANYTHING sexual.

So when they DO succumb it IS more likely to be a trauma or at least very guilty pleasure.

Hardly traumatic for thjis boy,

except some jealous friend ratted him to the parents,

the whole stink going public will be far, FAR more traumatic than

his successfully hitting on a hot lady teacher.

The parents should have lectured him and had a private word with her.

Not again, or we WILL make it public,

would have been more than enough to chastise her...

And then kept it quiet.

They have done more damage to him with making this big ass stink.

Edited by animatic

:o

Its sad that so many feel that this situation is indeed funny or to be laughed at, I do understand those who wish to fantasize as to what they would do if they were the 13 year old boy yes its the schoolboys dream to shag but its only a dream and remains only a dream but in the true light of day this is a crime involving a CHILD lets not loose sight of the facts, moreover the responsible attitude of a few is to be commended.

The issue surrounding the matter is can a CHILD of 13 years give his or her consent to a sexual act, I maintain that a CHILD of 13 years CAN NOT give full consent to an adult in any sexual matter and to advance the theory that because of his size and being advanced of his years adds to the validity of his consent is no defence at all

A sexual non active child has no knowledge of the consequence of his or her actions, so to mitigate that the child consented to sex with a 29 year old after first making advances only makes the case that the 29year old took full advantage of a CHILD living out his fantasy and encouraged the child that his actions were acceptable behaviour.

WRONG..........the charge of rape should be persuade by the Police against this teacher be they male or female to send a message to those in Thailand and the rest of the World.

CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLORATED AND THE FULL PENALTY OF THE LAW WILL BE IMPOSED TO ALL OFFENDERS

A friend of mine had a girlfriend (a teacher but not his teacher) when he was 14, she was over 30. It last till he was 20.

No damage done to him. No one could see a "child abuse". Sex isn't that damaging.

To defend this type of behaviour by an adult as being "isn't that damaging" is a sad refection on your personal attitude to child abuse. Maybe if this was your granddaughter or grandson we were talking about you might have a slightly different attitude as to the rights and wrongs of this teachers actions.

Next time you look into the eyes of a 13 year old ask your self the question could you or would you involve your self in a sexual act with this CHILD.

Children need people like you to protect them from those who wish to harm them your suport needs to be vocal to weed out from society those who prey on children. A child is a child in law untill he or she reaches the age which we have deemed to be adulthood, and you have a responsibility to protect the rights of a child. This is your moral responsibility as a human being. Please stand up and be counted in support of these rights for the children

Thai police arrest female teacher for sex with teenager

Bangkok - Thai police arrested a female teacher for having sex with a 13-year-old boy whom she was tutoring in her room, media reports said Tuesday.

Police arrested Thanawan Klongsinchai, a 29-year-old English teacher, Monday on charges of molesting a minor, the Khao Sod newspaper said.

Thanawan denied the charge, claiming the sex was consensual.

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Thanawan had been providing the boy private tutorials in English in her school dormitory, where the alleged harassment took place. She claimed the boy made the first moves and she eventually consented.

DPA / 2009-02-17

when i was 13 all i got was a bike ,i missed out. :o

Let's tone down the level of personal comments towards other posters. This thread is always on the verge of being closed.

There's so much emotion for some people, they don't get heard in the real world, so they come online and duke it out. Are these people forgetting its in the hands of the capable thai courts :D:D:o ....is this the worse thing thats happened in the world this week?

Thai police arrest female teacher for sex with teenager

Bangkok - Thai police arrested a female teacher for having sex with a 13-year-old boy whom she was tutoring in her room, media reports said Tuesday.

Police arrested Thanawan Klongsinchai, a 29-year-old English teacher, Monday on charges of molesting a minor, the Khao Sod newspaper said.

Thanawan denied the charge, claiming the sex was consensual.

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Thanawan had been providing the boy private tutorials in English in her school dormitory, where the alleged harassment took place. She claimed the boy made the first moves and she eventually consented.

DPA / 2009-02-17

when i was 13 all i got was a bike ,i missed out. :o

thank you for that :D .......but i bet it was great bike

A friend of mine had a girlfriend (a teacher but not his teacher) when he was 14, she was over 30. It last till he was 20.

No damage done to him. No one could see a "child abuse". Sex isn't that damaging.

To defend this type of behaviour by an adult as being "isn't that damaging" is a sad refection on your personal attitude to child abuse. Maybe if this was your granddaughter or grandson we were talking about you might have a slightly different attitude as to the rights and wrongs of this teachers actions.

Next time you look into the eyes of a 13 year old ask your self the question could you or would you involve your self in a sexual act with this CHILD.

Children need people like you to protect them from those who wish to harm them your suport needs to be vocal to weed out from society those who prey on children. A child is a child in law untill he or she reaches the age which we have deemed to be adulthood, and you have a responsibility to protect the rights of a child. This is your moral responsibility as a human being. Please stand up and be counted in support of these rights for the children

I would not have any problems if it would be my grandson. WHAT harm was done to that 13 year old? I don't see any harm.

One of my best friend was 15 and his girlfriend was 15 when she got pregnant.

2 years ago I was in Ko Lipe and half of the girls there get pregnant when they are 15.

Where do you detect the harm the boy needs to be protected from? (if you forget all the religious hokus pokus)

I would not have any problems if it would be my grandson. WHAT harm was done to that 13 year old? I don't see any harm.

One of my best friend was 15 and his girlfriend was 15 when she got pregnant.

2 years ago I was in Ko Lipe and half of the girls there get pregnant when they are 15.

Where do you detect the harm the boy needs to be protected from? (if you forget all the religious hokus pokus)

It isn't the ignorance that amazes me but rather the cavalier attitudes, held by many of the posters on TV, towards issues of gender, adolescent sexuality, ethics and virtue.

Sadly, as a poster already mentioned, this seems to be a general reflection of expats living in Thailand.

If morality is in fact a reflection of justice in the eyes of the law (or the least we can agree on,) we clearly know where many of you stand. The law is different from place to place but as expats we are citizens of nations that are bound by the rule of law, which is established for our benefit, and the simple truth is we are talking about an adult having sex with a minor.

Now as I said before, Males in adolescence are no less at risk than females from being negatively impacted psychologically from such events, no matter the consensual nature of the event itself. If you care to disagree, give me verifiable and significant data to prove otherwise; I can provide countless clinical and experimental studies that show I am speaking of the closest thing to fact you can achieve in this topic.

Remember that one of the first tactics used by sexual predators is to gain the child's consent.

These days, boys start young......read a story not too long ago that a 13 Year Old boy in Farang land became a father. So having safe sex is some achievement for the Thai kid. As long as it comes to being in Thailand, there is no difference for the boy if he loses his vaginity now or later, he is gonna have plenty of women in his life anyway...its still gonna be as sleazy as it is.

Lots of comments such as 'lucky lad' and 'wish it was me' etc. What would be the comments on this thread if the teacher was a 29 year old farang male and had sex with a 13 year old Thai girl? 'Hang him hi', 'cut his balls off' etc etc.

Amazing how the attitudes seem to differ when it's an underage schoolboy having sex with an adult who is in a position of care and responsibility...

Simon

Wether it is female adult and male child or male adult with female child it makes no difference it is WRONG, end of!!!

The Thai English teacher was in a position of authority, she must have known that what she was doing was wrong.

All she had to do was tell the boy that his "advances were inappropriate and that he must stop.

She was in a position of trust, as are all adults who look after children and should suffer the consequences for what she did.

A 13 year old boy is full of testosterone at that age and given the slightest sign that his advances were being reciprecated, would go for it.

I doubt that there will be lasting psychological damage to the boy, but he may well require some counseling on the matter.

These days, boys start young......read a story not too long ago that a 13 Year Old boy in Farang land became a father. So having safe sex is some achievement for the Thai kid. As long as it comes to being in Thailand, there is no difference for the boy if he loses his vaginity now or later, he is gonna have plenty of women in his life anyway...its still gonna be as sleazy as it is.

That is exact cavalier misconception of adolescent sexuality, and gender that I speak of. I am done reading and replying to this topic.

That is the exact cavalier misconception of adolescent sexuality, and gender that I speak of. I am done reading and replying to this topic.

Isn't this thread against the Thaivisa rules?

As has been said if the genders were reversed the thread would be very different.

WHY HASN'T THIS THREAD BEEN CLOSED?

If this discussion continues to be civil, on topic and without shouting, insulting or name calling, it will be open for a while.

The comments and news clipping just go to show the double standards held by Western society and increasingly in Thai society as well it seems. With all of us being brought up that men, women, black, white, all equal, it makes sense to me that society should treat both situations equally and the law should punish or not punish equally as well.

All this talk about it being so wrong or not wrong is based on nothing! If there is a law that you can't exceed 25mph in your car does that make it "wrong" to drive 35 mph on the same road? If there is a law that the richest 5% should pay the least taxes and the struggling middle class should pay the most, does that law make it right? If Indian society finds it morally repulsive that one would eat a cow does that make it wrong to eat a burger? If American society finds it morally acceptable to kill a hardened criminal by electrocution does that make ok to kill people that we don't like?

You must have been a late developer or brought up by Catholics :o I was totally aware of my sexuality and the consequences at the age of 13.. I used to go into the local chemist and buy condoms... Not to menton that all around the World people of different cultures are marrying in their late teens and often having sex in their early teens.. They were doing the same in the West too up untill recent times... I can't believe the double standards.. One lot crowing about 'respecting their culture' and then the same people saying the culture in question is wrong and wanting to change it.. Sex at an early age is natural or were wouldn't reach puberty till we were 30... Young people in many Western countries start their sex life around 14 -15.. The only thing 'wrong' is the lack of education and support to prevent unwanted pregnancies and STD's... Why does sex have to be 'dirty' or 'wrong' It's natural <deleted> !

So the kid got a root off his teacher.. So what.. I'd say all the media attention and fuss from his parents would be far more mentally damaging than the original sex act...

Edited by Pdaz

The psychology of this, given the perp/victim sexes, has always been a question for me as well. I've always kin of thought that if the perp was an adult female, the younger male in question would kind of...have a feather in his cap? But maybe that's just my perception...had 5 brothers but little female role-modeling...

You must have been a late developer or brought up by Catholics :o I was totally aware of my sexuality and the consequences at the age of 13.. I used to go into the local chemist and buy condoms... Not to menton that all around the World people of different cultures are marrying in their late teens and often having sex in their early teens.. They were doing the same in the West too up untill recent times... I can't believe the double standards.. One lot crowing about 'respecting their culture' and then the same people saying the culture in question is wrong and wanting to change it.. Sex at an early age is natural or were wouldn't reach puberty till we were 30... Young people in many Western countries start their sex life around 14 -15.. The only thing 'wrong' is the lack of education and support to prevent unwanted pregnancies and STD's... Why does sex have to be 'dirty' or 'wrong' It's natural <deleted> !

So the kid got a root off his teacher.. So what.. I'd say all the media attention and fuss from his parents would be far more mentally damaging than the original sex act...

God, I can't help it!

I don't think anyone is arguing that sex itself is wrong. Save for a few words this topic isn't really about morality either, keep that box closed.

Now for the guy who was seemingly objecting to the moral emphasis of the law, try arguing that driving 35 in 25 isn't wrong when you are in court paying the next speeding ticket. I speed habitually by the way.

Same goes for trying to say sex isn't wrong between a 13 and a 29 year old in a court of law, no matter the gender of the participants.

In the end morality doesn't have anything to do with it, but the law does and thats really all we have isn't it?

Research and practice suggest that "Psychological Problems" resulting from sexual related trauma in adolescence is not gender specific.

Why do you think it would be?

why did that never happen to me....... :o

perhaps psychologist need to reexamine their findings... on a personal note, i had a substitute once. all the boys from 13-20+ had similar hopes as h90. perhaps psychologists found that both men and women fantasize about seducing/being seduced by an older person.

pics of the thai lady? I'm in for the nudz

If it was my boy I tell him to protect himself and enjoy it while it lasted. I remember how hor*y I at 13. This must be a milestone for him, one of the greatest things that could happen to a 13y old boy.

Thats a good question when lately so many treads are suddenly closed... emmmmm :D .... Seem that this one makes it till now tho, (thats until someone consider that is ENOUGH and close it) lol! ..

Anyways, the thing is to ask the boy if he wanted? but in anyways she should have a penalty, because she should perfectly know how bad is what she did...

Now, talking about age gaps.. 13 - 29 = 16 years apart. I wonder how many guys have their wives in MUCH more gap than that hahahaha (or girlfriends) should they all go to jail too? ihihihih.. Just a though...

OMG.. how terrible life is. lol! :o:D

The picture of her with a jacket (?) over her head suggests that she may well have been butt ugly. The boy is gonna suffer from trauma when his mates start teasing him about shagging the ugly teacher. Strip her down and beat her.

No, silly, she put her jacket over her head or all the kids within 5 mile radius would find her on hi5 and message her with their own proposals...

If it wasn't a teacher-student relationship, then probably not many people would care. But because its an official relationship she has abused her position of power. That's the basis on which she should be disciplined, not so much for the sex or the age.

I mean, if he was over the age of consent, say 20, it would still be an abuse of power by her.

Lots of issues here. Older adult, 13 year old, woman with boy, position of authority, who seduced whom, Thai culture, etc. I do not doubt that there can be some trauma for the boy, but maybe not half as much as with girls seduced by men. I worked with Mayas who married at 14, but their culture prepared them. This culture does not.

But if it is a crime, it is a crime. Oh, and reporters do not get the facts right sometimes. The boy could have been 14.9, and experienced already.

Certainly experienced now, and bragging about it. Doesn't sound all that traumatized, but the ensueing bruhaha may take care of that.

Edited by Dap