Phone Lines Udon

ray23

Did you have to give the boys a little tea money to get the job done so quick?Very impressive to say the least.

Not one Baht go figure :o

We had the boys round in their truck, they sprung out, erected and swivelled a steel pole in search of the best signal, recorded it and promised we would have a pole and line installed into the house within 2 weeks, installation fee, approx 2000 baht, we'd already paid 700 baht to register for a visit .That was in October,up to now no sign, we're in Bandung district.

bannork.

Did you have to give the boys a little tea money to get the job done so quick?Very impressive to say the least.

Not one Baht go figure :o

We had the boys round in their truck, they sprung out, erected and swivelled a steel pole in search of the best signal, recorded it and promised we would have a pole and line installed into the house within 2 weeks, installation fee, approx 2000 baht, we'd already paid 700 baht to register for a visit .That was in October,up to now no sign, we're in Bandung district.

bannork.

I really haveno idea why it happned the way it did other then it is a new construction project and maybe these guy were assigned to it, I was really surprised and was pricing wireless net

Where are you living in Udon,Ray?

I have a ToT connection,waited for it same months,paid over 3000Baht,and can hardly connect to the internet,only at night and very expensive due to the frequent disconnections;TT&T is not available in my area! :o

A subdivision called First Home. I was really surprised truthfully expected you experience. It's about two KMS from ring road toward the country between Big C and Global. Everything is working fine, sorry to hear of your troubles. It's TT&T connection

There are new projects to provide rural telephone lines.

The advent of the mobile phone has freed up quite a few land lines,

which has also helped.

My local TOT office was offering me a second line, for immediate installation!!

• 9 months later...

bannock land line to be was not a land line the guys from phone company where doing a site survey for 470mgz phone no line just a pole that is a wireless connection i had the survey and was just about to have it in when a guy came round to lake garden city and offered the first 10 pepole on the waiting list a yes wait for it FREE line installed the week after so after the weekend i put the wife on watch and then as promissed they came and put me a line in no charge

so it was about 4 monthes i think from moving in but steve and mali are still waiting for theres