Enraged Aussie Pounds Bangkok Police

george

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no idea why my post was removed.

However I reiterate the fact that this incident is old news. It happened over 6 weeks ago on 7 January.

Case closed.

So any update on the guy?

Aparently his head was found dangling from a bridge somewhere in bkk :o

I've no idea why my post was removed.

However I reiterate the fact that this incident is old news. It happened over 6 weeks ago on 7 January.

Case closed.

So any update on the guy?

Aparently his head was found dangling from a bridge somewhere in bkk :o

Hate to think what his body's being used for!

What an appalling specimen! The police don't need to taser him, he will soon die of a heart attack.

I hope he has confined his activities in Thailand to drinking, any other pursuits would damage the local goods badly. Maybe, the Chang & Singha medication could have prevented such exploits.

If he is to be deported, can he be deported as a boat person and then end up on somewhere like Nauru.

Hey, Nauru sounds like the place for him, he could probably restart the guano deposits, then again, maybe not after he gets the s... kicked out of him.

But seriously, as an Aussie, I am ashamed that there are some of us who cannot handle their grog and misbehave.

(When I get drunk, I tell appalling jokes and fall asleep!!)

What an appalling specimen! The police don't need to taser him, he will soon die of a heart attack.

I hope he has confined his activities in Thailand to drinking, any other pursuits would damage the local goods badly. Maybe, the Chang & Singha medication could have prevented such exploits.

If he is to be deported, can he be deported as a boat person and then end up on somewhere like Nauru.

Hey, Nauru sounds like the place for him, he could probably restart the guano deposits, then again, maybe not after he gets the s... kicked out of him.

But seriously, as an Aussie, I am ashamed that there are some of us who cannot handle their grog and misbehave.

(When I get drunk, I tell appalling jokes and fall asleep!!)

Yes, he was behaving like hundreds of Australians do every night around the various missions, i mean towns & cities. :o

He also told me he had some amazing cocktail recipe, which he'd sold to a local hotel, who for some reason weren't giving him his dues for it...

So this is were TAT got the recipe for the "Siam Sunrays"....one deluded invidual dealing with another bunch of deluded individuals.... :o

Shaken not stired....The names Taksin....Taksin S......

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thailand-Hop...ou-t244615.html

Edited by Soutpeel

Idiots like this just cause unwanted problems for others , pity they didn't just taser him....& where does it state that cops are hired to be punching bags for drunken fools anyway???

:o

A bit of a role reversal I feel, the usual punchers become the punchees. :D

Idiots like this just cause unwanted problems for others , pity they didn't just taser him....& where does it state that cops are hired to be punching bags for drunken fools anyway???

:o

A very good point.....& on my shift he would of copped a real good touch up, because as you know, some idiots need to be taught a lesson.....then ur lot would of come sniffing around :D

sorry ballpoint I could resist: This explain why the Aussie had only one shoe???

av-73341.gif "He looks like a guy I met on Sukhumvit about 2 months ago, totally pissed, with one shoe,"

Crikey! He gets around doesn't he?

Edited to add: Those stereo avatars look pretty neat.

Edited by ballpoint

My mother was right; always wear clean underpants when you go out, you never know what will happen!

And afix them with super glue just to be safe! :o

As we found out here, nothing beats wearing a strategically placed red dot over your privates. He'd really have been embarrased if he hadn't have had the foresight to put that on before he went out.

It took 6 police officers to take him down? Guess it says more about them than him...

Yes it does. It really on only takes 1 officer to take him down, if you hit him with an iron bar, but if you want to restrain him with minimal force, then it takes quite a few men to do to prevent injuries to the officers making the arrest. It would appear that the police officers acted professionally in my opinion.

Edited by mpdkorat

It took 6 police officers to take him down? Guess it says more about them than him...

Yes it does. It really on only takes 1 officer to take him down, if you hit him with an iron bar, but if you want to restrain him with minimal force, then it takes quite a few men to do to prevent injuries to the officers making the arrest. It would appear that the police officers acted professionally in my opinion.

Ri-ight...that is why it takes 2 up to 3 officers, guards or security personnel back home to do the same.

With minimal force.

(And notice that grandpa is bleeding in the last pictures. Minimal force, my butt.)