Enraged Aussie Pounds Bangkok Police

george

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you guys stop putting australians down .After all when so called mother england are in trouble we are always there to help them aswell as our great and wonderfull allies America.We have less crime than both the uk and Us .We have better foods and social services than both these countries and ask the local thai down the road which tourists spend the most they will tell you australians.I do get ashamed about what happened here in this case, however the thai police got to thank budda that it was an old overweight man that went berserk not a team of young footy players.

Why dont you guys stop putting australians down .After all when so called mother england are in trouble we are always there to help them aswell as our great and wonderfull allies America.We have less crime than both the uk and Us .We have better foods and social services than both these countries and ask the local thai down the road which tourists spend the most they will tell you australians.I do get ashamed about what happened here in this case, however the thai police got to thank budda that it was an old overweight man that went berserk not a team of young footy players.

Yeah, like when British prisons are full....

Gealousy shows mate most british would love to migrate to oz however thank god we only let a few whingers in at a time.

Gealousy shows mate most british would love to migrate to oz however thank god we only let a few whingers in at a time.

Ah diddums... can dish it out but hate it up ya; nice aussie trait that. I think you'll find most British would go anywhere apart from Britain :o

You're not doing us any favours.. And some of us went the other way.

Edit: Double posted....

In your 'perfect world' Richard, when 6 sets of hands magically grab the offender all at the same time, all with equal force and grip, you would probably be right. BACK IN REALITY & AWAY FROM THE LIFE OF THEORY, it is difficult enuf for 3 men to take hold of one man without getting in each others way & in any such case the chance of injury to one of these men trying to do their job is still quite high.

He should of either been laid out by one of them and then restrained by the rest or tasered. Trying to control a person that is drunk and going beserk isnt as easy as some might think....you can already see how useless that pepper spray can be when used on people that either uneffected or able to recover quickly from its effects.

I just love that british/Australian agrument that gets going all the time, just can't work out what convicts 220 years ago has got to do with people on this planet now :o

"the Aussie climbed into the driver's seat and took off in the taxi"

:D

Never heard anything like this before, great bit of news :D

At least the Aussie showed a bit of guts, unless the many dickheads trying to suck up to the pathetic BIB. :o

Congradulations Northpoint, you have the most stupid post of the group. No doubt you've layed a couple of bib out in your own day, you big brave man. Would you be kind enuf to post us your tatoo to tooth ratio, so we can have a bit more of a laugh at your expense....BACK TO YOUR BARSTOOL!

Lets reflect on what may have caused such a situation to occur in the first instance.

He could perhaps be suffering from a recent loss for example.

Yeah a recent loss of two stolen bottles of beer and a stolen taxi. GET REAL PREACHER! :D

Just what TV needs, another doo-gooder :o

Edited by neverdie

chasing and punching as many policemen as he could
in the process of which he, disturbingly, lost his trousers.
The Aussie was bundled to the ground by the officers, and the group then rolled into the gutter.
In hot pursuit was a member of staff from the shop shouting that the Aussie had not paid for the beer. When Mr Phanomphon got out of the car, the Aussie climbed into the driver's seat and took off in the taxi
All to the theme music of the Benny Hill Show. Brilliant!  :o

And the clincher...

bruce
:D

You can't make this stuff up!

Edited by RusticCharm

Neverdie, :o I owe you a beer!

iJuzWannaPreach, "what may have caused such a situation in the first place"? ahhh... might I hazard a guess.... being a selfish drunken prick perhaps?

shame he's an Aussie, we're usually decent blokes but wanke_rs like this damage our reputation. I'm usually a moderate person but behaviour like this has no excuse... kick him out!!! kick his arse until his nose bleeds!!!