Enraged Aussie Pounds Bangkok Police

george

Would you be kind enuf to post us your tatoo to tooth ratio,

tatoo to tooth atio ! Lmao !! Hope we end up with a video clip of the incident as well, sounds like a lot of fun.

Neverdie, :o I owe you a beer!

iJuzWannaPreach, "what may have caused such a situation in the first place"? ahhh... might I hazard a guess.... being a selfish drunken prick perhaps?

shame he's an Aussie, we're usually decent blokes but wanke_rs like this damage our reputation. I'm usually a moderate person but behaviour like this has no excuse... kick him out!!! kick his arse until his nose bleeds!!!

Glad you two chaps are amused :D .....can you believe these twits that want to defend this type of action? Seriously, this world is a joke....i did it because when I was 3 years old i was bullied at pre-school - FAAAARK OFF!

The man is a grub & gets even worse when hes out on the jimmy hiss, he should give up drinking & wake up to himself.

As for the dooo-gooder, we really need an emoticon with a hand giving 'the bird'. GEORGE CAN YOU UPDATE UR EMOTICONS PLEASE!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this violent farang behavior stem from? Australians are mostly English? Americans are English, Irish, Italian,... When the first responder said little red dot, I thought he meant that shit they smoke. I remember another type smoke where it would take, at least, 6 police to subdue. Usually requiring knocking the suspect out. I can't recall the name. He must have been really pissed. He could easily have been shot in many cities in the USA.

"the Aussie climbed into the driver's seat and took off in the taxi"

:D

Never heard anything like this before, great bit of news :D

At least the Aussie showed a bit of guts, unless the many dickheads trying to suck up to the pathetic BIB. :o

Congradulations Northpoint, you have the most stupid post of the group. No doubt you've layed a couple of bib out in your own day, you big brave man. Would you be kind enuf to post us your tatoo to tooth ratio, so we can have a bit more of a laugh at your expense....BACK TO YOUR BARSTOOL!

Come on, Neverdie, the Aussie did show more than a bit of guts, along with a lot of tit and, but for the little red dot, a tiny bit of sausage. :D

Agree with everything else you say though.

Aussie "Writer" Jailed - Strike ONE

Aussie "Police Basher" Jailed - Strike TWO

Next "Aussie in the news" for being Jailed - Strike THREE and they are ALL OUT...........

Shouldn't take long for another one.......

should that "three strikes and your entire nationality is discriminated against" apply to where-ever you're from too? tell us, just where is that?

Where does this violent farang behavior stem from? Australians are mostly English? Americans are English, Irish, Italian,... When the first responder said little red dot, I thought he meant that shit they smoke. I remember another type smoke where it would take, at least, 6 police to subdue. Usually requiring knocking the suspect out. I can't recall the name. He must have been really pissed. He could easily have been shot in many cities in the USA.

Maybe its PCP you are thinking of shotime. And I think police in the US usually go for the taser these days. Perhaps its time to upgrade the Thai police force from rusty old handguns to tasers and a decent take home pay?

Enraged Aussie pounds Bangkok police

BANGKOK: -- Life in Thailand can sometimes get a bit frustrating for expats when things don''t quite work out as they would in their home countries. This, coupled with the booze-heavy lifestyle enjoyed by a fair percentage of Westerners living in the Kingdom, occasionally leads to “Angry Farang Syndrome”.

A prime example occurred on the afternoon of January 7 outside Thong Lor Police Station. Station Superintendent Col Suthin Sapphuang was sitting in his office around 3 pm, when he heard a commotion from outside the station. When he got downstairs, he found the noise emanated from a large middle-aged Westerner who was busy beating the inside of a police van with such fury, that none of the watching officers dared to go near.

Col Suthin ordered his deputy and three inspectors to go and try and calm the 50-year-old man, identified by name in the original report, but referred to here only as “the Aussie”.

After the officers’ efforts to calm the Aussie down failed, they decided that a dose of pepper spray might do the trick. After the Aussie was liberally doused with the noxious spray, police decided he was calm enough for them to dare open the door.

However, as soon as police had the Aussie out of the truck, he exploded again, freeing himself from the clutches of the officers and going on a rampage, chasing and punching as many policemen as he could.

The enraged Australian managed to injure a number of officers before he was finally overpowered, in the process of which he, disturbingly, lost his trousers. The photo of the incident in the Thai press shows the Aussie with his trousers round his ankles, his dignity somewhat spared by a small superimposed red dot.

To view the image, click here: http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/view_new...TMHdNUzB3T0E9PQ

The Aussie was bundled to the ground by the officers, and the group then rolled into the gutter. In acknowledgement to the Aussie’s determination, it took six officers to keep him subdued long enough to get the cuffs on.

The Aussie was initially arrested following a complaint by a taxi driver that the Australian had stolen his cab. The taxi driver, Phanomphon Pranison, 40, told police that earlier that day he had picked up the Aussie opposite Sukhumvit Soi 16. The Aussie didn’t say where he wanted to go, but when they got to opposite Soi 22, the Aussie asked to stop so he could go to 7-Eleven. A few moments later, the Aussie got back in the cab clutching two bottles of beer. In hot pursuit was a member of staff from the shop shouting that the Aussie had not paid for the beer. When Mr Phanomphon got out of the car, the Aussie climbed into the driver’s seat and took off in the taxi, Mr Phanomphon said.

Mr Phanomphon reported the crime and police soon caught up with the Aussie, putting him in the cells at Thong Lor Police station. The Aussie, however, did not take his confinement lightly. He caused such a commotion that police began to fear for the safety of other prisoners, or worryingly, that other prisoners would take it upon themselves stop to the Aussie’s antics. They decided to take him to the cells at nearby Phra Khanom Court, which is when he began attacking the police truck.

The Aussie was initially to be charged with theft and immigration offences. The report did not say if any charges would be added for his post-arrest behavior.

-- The Phuket Gazette 2009-02-19

http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/ind...ref=20092199418

I remember translating this story from The Daily News over a month ago and posting it on the General Affairs section but it didn't have so many details as this article.

Now wait a bloody minute. This is all a load of bloody codswallop.

First, and most important, mate, that is NOT a 'small red dot" over my parts, OK? That is a pretty bloody large red square, or rectangle, rather. Hefty, I would call it, and if it weren't for the exertions associated with my alleged beating of the living shit out of those bloody pint-sized armed sissies, which resulted in a certain amount of manly "shrinkage", let me tell you that that red tent-pole cover woulda been as long as a Thai arm.

Secondly, I genuinely forgot to pay at the 7-Eleven, distracted as I was by the constant bloody ding-dong of that bloody front door, which these squat little buggers over here never seem to notice, being so busy saying some long-winded Hello to every other short-arsed bugger that walks in.

Furthermore, I did not steal that <deleted> motorized sewing-machine they call a bloody taxi, sod it. I was just trying to be helpful and demonstrate to the so-called driver (if you can call this funeral procession 'driving' over here) the correct way to burn rubber when exiting the curb.

And the argy-bargy in the paddy wagon? High spirits. That's all.

"Hooray", I thought to myself, "We're going for a bloody ride."

That's all, mate. And the pepper spray? I thought it was deodorant! I was really bloody insulted. Well, OK, I'd worked up a bit of a muck-sweat, I'll admit, with all my alleged exertions. But forced deodorizing? That was the last bloody straw.

And that, your tiny Honour, is why I find meself standing in front of you this morning with me drawers round me ankles. Now, if you'll all just calm down and admit your mistake, I'll just bugger off, then, and no harm done. OK?

'The Aussie' :o

And that, your tiny Honour, is why I find meself standing in front of you this morning with me drawers round me ankles. Now, if you'll all just calm down and admit your mistake, I'll just bugger off, then, and no harm done. OK?

'The Aussie' :D

Best Post of Thread Smiley_trophy.gif

Agreed, Brilliantly Done......so whos gonna own up to the second nic? :o

'The Aussie' :D

Best Post of Thread Smiley_trophy.gif

Agreed, Brilliantly Done......so whos gonna own up to the second nic? :o

Think I may have an inkling...

Not me though :D

Now wait a bloody minute. This is all a load of bloody codswallop.

First, and most important, mate, that is NOT a 'small red dot" over my parts, OK? That is a pretty bloody large red square, or rectangle, rather. Hefty, I would call it, and if it weren't for the exertions associated with my alleged beating of the living shit out of those bloody pint-sized armed sissies, which resulted in a certain amount of manly "shrinkage", let me tell you that that red tent-pole cover woulda been as long as a Thai arm.

Secondly, I genuinely forgot to pay at the 7-Eleven, distracted as I was by the constant bloody ding-dong of that bloody front door, which these squat little buggers over here never seem to notice, being so busy saying some long-winded Hello to every other short-arsed bugger that walks in.

Furthermore, I did not steal that <deleted> motorized sewing-machine they call a bloody taxi, sod it. I was just trying to be helpful and demonstrate to the so-called driver (if you can call this funeral procession 'driving' over here) the correct way to burn rubber when exiting the curb.

And the argy-bargy in the paddy wagon? High spirits. That's all.

"Hooray", I thought to myself, "We're going for a bloody ride."

That's all, mate. And the pepper spray? I thought it was deodorant! I was really bloody insulted. Well, OK, I'd worked up a bit of a muck-sweat, I'll admit, with all my alleged exertions. But forced deodorizing? That was the last bloody straw.

'The Aussie' :o

Nice try pal except they spell it KERB.

You are an American.

I don't think you can judge nationality by the word "curb", i'm English and I would have spelt it like that, then again, all of us English are thick as shit.

Not all.

Just nearly all.

We're so used to seeing US spellings that we don't even realise when we get it "wrong".. How many British people would write 'gaol' instead of 'jail'?

Aussie "Writer" Jailed - Strike ONE

Aussie "Police Basher" Jailed - Strike TWO

Next "Aussie in the news" for being Jailed - Strike THREE and they are ALL OUT...........

Shouldn't take long for another one.......

should that "three strikes and your entire nationality is discriminated against" apply to where-ever you're from too? tell us, just where is that?

Oz. And I think that it would be only right. There are too many A****les staying in this country. Anyway - what about you? Worried that it might happen?