1 Year Contracts. Minimum Amount Of Sick Days Pay?

Phatcharanan

Patch what ever your contract sez. at my school if you have 3 days off at once and do not contact the school you are dismissed. law or not they will follow the contract. normally if over 3 days you must have a doctors letter (200 baht)

Allan

My recently signed contract with a government school provided for up to 15 days of sick pay annually. The only stipulation was that any illness of 5 consecutive working days or more requires a "doctors excuse". I sumize the 5 day clause is to keep you from taking a 9 day vacation by merely calling off. I also wouldn't think of being a no-call, no show at any job I wanted to keep and really don't understand people who would think otherwise.

Regards.

Yes, you can have the sick days, but if there will be many of them you will need a doctor's note.

There are also 'personal/office' days, which are used to go to weddings, graduations, and other important family and friend-related events.

However, your usage of these things can influence decisions about raises, contract renewals, etc.