BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
saneroad

Expat Developer Shot Dead In Patong

Thanks for the update most of the news is forgotten about after a few weeks

You're quite welcome. As you say, follow-ups can be rare.

Interesting that it seems that the 5 life sentences meted out to the defendants has muted the high volume of discussion that occurred at the time earlier in this thread.

Interesting that it seems that the 5 life sentences meted out to the defendants has muted the high volume of discussion that occurred at the time earlier in this thread.

My thanks also. Local talk was that Diana would string her bail time forever. In fact i talked to her just a few months ago at her little bar/restaurant and she did not seem the least bit concerned. I see sentencing was 29 December 2011, strange that this is the first we have heard of it. The report states that she is serving her jail time. Strange, there are usually appeals for many years. Mind you her bar has been closed these past 3 months.

dam_n, Buchholz - how do you keep up with all this news? I think I PM'd you a year or so ago about "something" - it was directly related to this project. I know an awful lot about it, far more than is available on this thread wink.png