Two Romanians Arrested For Using Fake Atm Cards In Hua Hin

george

most probably it was 10k baht/day

who would risk stealing £600k for a fee few hundred £ ?

Another Brit involved,talking about scum.

There was no Brit involved, Romania and Bulgaria are the counterfeit capitals of Europe if not the world, if anything a Brit would have to use the services of a Romanian to acquire such technology.

Ive lived in these countries and know what the people are like.

are you implying that Brits are too dumb? :o

I'm implying that Romania and Bulgaria are world leaders in this kind of crime, hence why their nations are almost strictly users of physical cash. My former business partner who is Bulgarian would never use a debit/credit card as he knew exactly what went on.

To the Brit hater Tjan, im surprised someone as sophisticated and clear thinking as yourself believes the word of 2 thieves, dont you think they may have had somekind of story setup for when they got caught?

I do not understand the acrimony or the negative Brit comments. Isn't Europe all one big happy family now called the European Union or something? Common people with a common trade policy and currency. Europe is just on homogeneous group to us outsiders, right?

In California when I was a child, Gypsies (Romanians) roamed the streets of big cities painting oil on driveways, roofs of houses and painted numbers on the curbs to get money for gas to pull their trailers around. All manner or scams and they appropriated anything that wasn't nailed down.

Can't we just get along?

Edited by grantbkk

" the Romanian Gypsy trash :o "

As opposed to the "Irish gypsy trash"? :D:D

"No travellers" on many a London pub door.

Regards

Wow!!! Remind me to stay away from europe...they all hate each other there.....it must be the winters making you all cold and distant????

Regards

Wow!!! Remind me to stay away from europe...they all hate each other there.....it must be the winters making you all cold and distant????

Ive nothing against Europeans (I am English though so am not European)....... i just dont think 500 million of them should have the free right to come to my country to work, scam and scheme or claim benefits, but im called a racist to have such a view which in reality isnt anything more then common sense.

All Bulgarians and Romanians i know dont trust their countrymen either it isnt a racial issue, more a fact that theyre from poor countries that a run by gangsters and uts indemic in their society that you do whatever you can to get by.

Edited by sanmiguel

Regards

They are teletiger...they are. Yes to the Irish gypsies as well. Both of the same ilke.....no need for either to be beging or scamming. Many of these "gypsies" are in fact better heeled than many a "settled" person.

The difference is that the Romanians take their scamming and conning to a new level.

Edited by harleyclarkey

Might I remind you folks of the forum rules you agreed to abide by when you joined Thaiavisa:

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

most probably it was 10k baht/day

who would risk stealing £600k for a fee few hundred £ ?

Another Brit involved,talking about scum.

Judging by this moronic post and another moronic post a couple of days ago it would appear you are anti british, in fact the word scum' was used on both occasions, what happened? did your wife run off with one of us, was she tired of your moronic attitude

:o

Well, for what ever they have been "clever" enough to scam the land of Scams and Copies!

Only overlooked that CC-Scam had its Peak maybe 10 years or longer ago - since there are plenty of security measures in place - ATM machines all have Dig Cams build in now.... sure a "Brit" has hired them... it's their male Bulgarian counterparts, stealing and/or counterfeit the Credit Cards maybe all over Europe!

I was in Geneva about 8 years ago and witnessed a guy attempting to rob from cars, I called the Police and when they came they asked me to describe the person, before I had finished giving the description they told me,,,

It's North Africans ( Morrocans , Algerians ) and that Geneva was suffering a mini crime wave because of these immigrants.

Fawking shame really as Geneva is a beautiful place, they should have clamped down on Immigration, then again, Geneva being the home of so many UN agencies and the Red Cross, they have to take care who they turn away, they're certainly suffering for that now.

Thing is, these people have no fear of getting caught, as the punishment is a Jail term in very good conditions, if they served time in their home countries they would be in terrible conditions, it's a no brainer why people from very backward countries are willing to commit crimes in developed countries, its a no lose situation for many.

Edited by Maigo6

Might I remind you folks of the forum rules you agreed to abide by when you joined Thaiavisa:

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

I hope Endure that you are not refering to my post when you quote the racial rules on TV....your post comes after mine.

My post is based on nothing but facts. I call all thieves, scammers and con men/women scum. I have said so before in other posts of mine, and will continue to do so.

There has never been any racial slur in any of my posts. The fact is they are Romanians involved, it is a fact I was robbed twice (the only times I was robbed) by Romanians in Europe. It is a fact they took over a motorway in Dublin and conned their way to money and free flights home. It is a fact the police here are seriously concerned at Eastern gangs and their violence. The Romanian Gypsies have nothing at all to offer anybody but their theiving ways....passed on from generation to generation. It is their way of life.

From The Mail.....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-512713/Thousands-gypsy-children-brought-Britain-work-pickpockets-warns-MP.html

As many as 2,000 children of Roma gypsies have been trafficked into the UK to be schooled in the art of street crime by modern-day Fagins, the Government was warned today.

Tory Anthony Steen (Totnes) said the children were brought to Britain for the express purpose of committing crimes and "milking" the benefits system.

The above is not unusual.

Our fine Euro brothers, the Romanian Gypsy trash, will do anything and say anything to blame anyone but themselves. They are masters at manipulation. The Romanians in Europe are involved in crime, disproportunate to their numbers. Ireland, Poland, France, Italy. Twice they have tried to rob me abroad. Twice I caught them...to be told to let them go. Nothing could be done!!

We have them in droves here...selling the big issue and stealing anything that can't be nailed down. We recently had 50 of them camp on a roundabout on our main ring road around Dublin. They were flown home ...not given arm bands and told to swim... for many of them to return. What did they do in Romania? They owned apartments, businesses, shops, houses, etc. This according to the Romanian Ambassador who apologised to the Irish people for their behaviour.

Seems they are travelling a bit further these days?

Now that they have been admitted into the E.U. they are free to travel as they please. Prior to Romania becoming a member of the E.U. it was close to impossible for them to leave their borders.

Indeed they are scammers. I was in Romania a few years back. No sooner had I checked my email and bank account in an Internet Cafe, they hacked into my account and accessed my funds, were able to obtain passwords, you name it.

Regards

I lived in Europe for years. The Europeans all hate each other!

Regards

I lived in Europe for more than 60 years I never noticed it, so thanks for the information. The only thing I know that there is great animosity and dislike towards the self righteous citizens of the so called greatest nation on earth. Who think that they are god's gift to the human race.

Especially their blatant ignorance and arrogance when they are abroad. Lucky that the majority of them never left home.

Regards

I lived in Europe for more than 60 years I never noticed it, so thanks for the information. The only thing I know that there is great animosity and dislike towards the self righteous citizens of the so called greatest nation on earth. Who think that they are god's gift to the human race.

Especially their blatant ignorance and arrogance when they are abroad. Lucky that the majority of them never left home.

If you didn't notice it then you must have been in the dark for 60 years. In Germany the Germans hate the Turks and other "Gastarbeiter". In Spain and France they hate the North Africans. In the Czech Republic, the Czechs hate the Slovaks, Russians, Bulgarians, Poles and the Ukrainians. In the Slovak Republic, they hate the Czechs, Russians, and the Ukrainians. They all seem to hate the Romanians (gypsy's). Recently I had a discussion with a British friend who seemed to voice tremendous dislike for people of Poland who have come to the U.K. in droves as of recent years, looking for work. Swiss friends make not so flattering remarks about the Germans. The list goes on and on. Without immigrants coming to these countries to do the "dirty work", these economies would collapse.

This is an interesting article in the New York Times: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=all

Indeed for a few years in Europe (and other parts of the world) there was great animosity and dislike for the Americans. I believe that this was more of an animosity and dislike for Bush the American government (rightfully so) and not the American people themselves. I spoke with many French, German and Swiss people who told me that they did not have anything against American people, in fact they liked them, but that they despised Bush and his government.

"...Especially their blatant ignorance and arrogance when they are abroad." Yes, sadly some of them are that way.