Photography : Best Print Shop In Chiang Mai ?

yeehi

I liked the one on Kotchasarn Road on the moat around the corner from Loi Kroh Road.

A tad cheaper that I tried and liked is on Suthep road. But it's more a mix of paper & printing machine brands. I could check again to give more precise directions than 'about half way down Suthep road on the left'. :-)

Just try a couple of prints first so you can see the quality before you give them a whole Harddisk/CD/DVD's worth. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

Once I find a good place, I don't shop around further. I always go to the Fuji shop inside Central Kad Kaew complex, bottom floor (basement), right next to KFC, straight down from the main front entrance (park behind Buddy's Internet if you have to park). Fast, friendly, seem to know what they're doing, never made a mistake, gave me volume discounts without my having to ask for it. Not open on Sunday. I did a bad job of copying my passport pages, and they wouldn't even try to copy a bad image because they knew it wouldn't work.

And before you ask, Buddy's Internet facing Central is great for all your internet and internat'l phone calls. If you need to buy a mobile, the first shop beyond the Fuji camera shop (on your way to Top's downstairs) is good. Granted, some of the Kad Kaew shops might be a bit overpriced, but the mobile shop was 100 baht lower than IT upstairs and another shop near Tesco Lotus, and they had inventory in stock. Besides, those stores are all centrally located (Central-ly located).