Aircon Dealer / Installer

longball53098

Hey all,

I am in the process of having a new house built here in Phala Beach.

I would like to find a local supplier of AC that can give me decent service from the buying, installing and service of my AC needs.

Has anyone in the Banchang area used a shop and can recommend them as OK for prices and getting the job done properly?

I would be looking to buy at least 2 units for the 2 bedrooms and having the wiring and piping added during the wall build so we can hide the wires and such.

I know I can go to Rayong or Pattaya but would prefer spending my baht here in the local area if I can find a local that is professional enough to handle this.

So if any of you know of a shop in the area please let me know

Thanks

Hey all,

I am in the process of having a new house built here in Phala Beach.

I would like to find a local supplier of AC that can give me decent service from the buying, installing and service of my AC needs.

Has anyone in the Banchang area used a shop and can recommend them as OK for prices and getting the job done properly?

I would be looking to buy at least 2 units for the 2 bedrooms and having the wiring and piping added during the wall build so we can hide the wires and such.

I know I can go to Rayong or Pattaya but would prefer spending my baht here in the local area if I can find a local that is professional enough to handle this.

So if any of you know of a shop in the area please let me know

Thanks

At back of Tesco's (same side at the enterance to the carpark) there is an airconditioning place, the name of which escapes now, who put 2 X units in my place and did a pretty good job..

Thanks Soutpeel, Did you shop around and decide this shop had the best price? Or did you use this shop on a recommend of a friend?

Did you install units into an already built house? What size and name?

Thanks

Nah....My mrs knows the family who owns the company - 2 X Mitsubishi's think they are either 14,000 or 16,000 BTU's installed in an already built house

• 2 weeks later...

I can recommend World Air. They are not the cheepest but they are doing a good job.

They have a small shop in Sattahip and one in Pattaya but also do a lot of jobs in Banchang and Rayong.

They are doing all from small AC to big industrial installations (Doing a lot of jobs for Eastern Star).

The owner speaks good english and can be reached on mobile 081 9421999 or [email protected] for a quote.

I can recommend World Air. They are not the cheepest but they are doing a good job.

They have a small shop in Sattahip and one in Pattaya but also do a lot of jobs in Banchang and Rayong.

They are doing all from small AC to big industrial installations (Doing a lot of jobs for Eastern Star).

The owner speaks good english and can be reached on mobile 081 9421999 or [email protected] for a quote.

C5,

I emailed Khun Sura on Sat. morning and about 4 hours later he called me and we set up a meeting for Tuesday.

You're correct that his English is good and I hope we can strike a deal as the first contact was positive and he indicated that I have many options based on what I told him.

Thanks again

I can recommend World Air. They are not the cheapest but they are doing a good job.

C5VETTE,

I can now say we had a meeting this morning with Khun Sura. He is a very nice man and easy to talk with in English. We had a very positive meet and planned some things for my needs. He will send me the pricing and plans for what he recommends for my house. I came away with a very positive feeling and unless he is way out on his pricing I think we can work together.

He asked me if I know your name and of course I must say no. If you can PM me with your name or call him and tell him about this I think a good idea.

Thanks for the contact

• 2 weeks later...
I can recommend World Air. They are not the cheapest but they are doing a good job.

C5VETTE,

I can now say we had a meeting this morning with Khun Sura. He is a very nice man and easy to talk with in English. We had a very positive meet and planned some things for my needs. He will send me the pricing and plans for what he recommends for my house. I came away with a very positive feeling and unless he is way out on his pricing I think we can work together.

He asked me if I know your name and of course I must say no. If you can PM me with your name or call him and tell him about this I think a good idea.

Thanks for the contact

Update to this post is now I have a contract with WorldAir and the staff has installed the piping and cables for the 2 bedroom AC's and for a unit that I may or may not install in the living room. Khun Sura and I met again to go over the install details and his crew showed up a day later to do the piping. We won't install the units for a couple of months yet.

Khun Sura is easy to talk to as he speaks good English. He is also an electrical engineer (he said) and he told me any help I may need on my house wiring I should ask him. He has a 20 year friend that operates a full service electric supply shop in town and we have met him and talked about my load center needs.

So again thanks for the contact to this AC and electric man.