Two Girls Kidnapped In Karon Beach

PhuketRam

On the Thai Grapevine a Thai Girl was kidnapped from outside Karon Temple yesterday morning at 10.30.

Eye whitness's saw a girl being dragged into the back of a pick up truck but did nothing about it, thinking it was just a domestic.

The girl was raped and robbed and released about 8pm the same evening.

A second report of a Burmeese Girl was taken later that same day in Karon but has still not been released by her captives.

Update to follow.

On the Thai Grapevine a Thai Girl was kidnapped from outside Karon Temple yesterday morning at 10.30.

Eye whitness's saw a girl being dragged into the back of a pick up truck but did nothing about it, thinking it was just a domestic.

A second report of a Burmeese Girl was taken later that same day in Karon but has still not been released by her captives.

Update to follow.

There are times i think Thailand needs to follow Saudi Arabias lead...And behead the bastards! :o

Update to follow.

There are times i think Thailand needs to follow Saudi Arabias lead...And behead the bastards! :o

yes tritex i agree,in the end people will take out their frustration with the justice system(particularly in the west)and exact their own vengence.chilling times.

Update to follow.

Yeah and if her brothers don't kill her, bury her up to her shoulders AND stone that slut to death. She's worthless now

Update to follow.

There are times i think Thailand needs to follow Saudi Arabias lead...And behead the bastards! :D

Yeah and if her brothers don't kill her, bury her up to her shoulders AND stone that slut to death. She's worthless now

Do you EVER think before you post dribble and shit/or your interpretation of sexualisation?You seriously must have something wrong in your head. :o

^I think the horsedoctor was trying to point out that in many of those arab countries there has been instances where a girl that has been raped, has later been killed by her family, once the rape is revealed. It is one of the reasons that the aweful crime of rape is not always reported, in those countries.

It has happened & is awefully sad. :o

Edited by neverdie

^I think the horsedoctor was trying to point out that in many of those arab countries there has been instances where a girl that has been raped, has later been killed by her family, once the rape is revealed. It is one of the reasons that the aweful crime of rape is not always reported, in those countries.

It has happened & is awefully sad. :o

I think we all know that,but one step at a time lets have some sympathy for these girls and hope the men when found will get whats coming to them.

Update to follow.

" Thai Grapevine" is that a new paper or web site? Was this a female child or ThaiVisa-Speak for an young adult female of an attractive type?

Domestic? Squabble or servant ?

btw; Uh how do we know the " Burmeese girl" hasn't been released?

Something very stinky about this post , either FoS or involved ?

Edited by HorseDoctor

Update to follow.

There are times i think Thailand needs to follow Saudi Arabias lead...And behead the bastards! :D

Do you EVER think before you post dribble and shit/or your interpretation of sexualisation?You seriously must have something wrong in your head. :o

Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia, defender of women's rights. So.... you're incapable of recognizing sarcasm - but ain't my problem .

Update to follow.

Whatever it is, they are sick bastards! :o