Will Anyone Talk To Me

buffaloe

i am getting rather lonely out here.i ask questions and no one will answer.except when maybe i say the wrong thing.then i get knocked down and put in place.i have asked where are the rules and no one has ever told me that even.i have asked several questions and noone has answered a single question.i suppose i am talking to myself out here.please sopmeone give me some input or talk to me about something.thanks buffaloe

i am getting rather lonely out here.i ask questions and no one will answer.except when maybe i say the wrong thing.then i get knocked down and put in place.i have asked where are the rules and no one has ever told me that even.i have asked several questions and noone has answered a single question.i suppose i am talking to myself out here.please sopmeone give me some input or talk to me about something.thanks buffaloe

ho buffaloe, :o ...nobody talks to me either!!

ho buffaloe, :D ...nobody talks to me either!!

HEY...just a minute....I "USED" to talk to U !!!

So I'm "a nobody" in your eyes then?....sob sob :o

Dear Buffaloe,

What are your interests buff, have you thought about cruising the forum and looking at the various sections of the forum and seeing if theres something you like.

Theres cars, motorcycles, photography, various sections depending on where you live in thailand, theres sections for retards & all kinds of things. You could go into one of those specific locations and throw ur 25 satangs worth into one of the topic, someone will speak to you sooner or later. :D

There are some fairly CLICKY bassstards in here tho :D

If you are female, young, sexy bod, big ahhh mmm mamaries etc, there will be heaps of guys trying to speak with you, have you thought about changing sex & putting on a sexy avatar? Sexchange operations are cheap here in Thailand.....err not that ive had one :o

I answered some of your posts about extensions.

You did post some adverts that were not allowed but you have learned not to do that.

I think I will help you get some answers about fishing in the lake by editing the title so it says where you want to fish.

Dear Buffaloe,

What are your interests buff, have you thought about cruising the forum and looking at the various sections of the forum and seeing if theres something you like.

Theres cars, motorcycles, photography, various sections depending on where you live in thailand, theres sections for retards & all kinds of things. You could go into one of those specific locations and throw ur 25 satangs worth into one of the topic, someone will speak to you sooner or later. :D

If you are female, young, sexy bod, big ahhh mmm mamaries etc, there will be heaps of guys trying to speak with you, have you thought about changing sex & putting on a sexy avatar? Sexchange operations are cheap here in Thailand.....err not that ive had one :o

:D:D Excellent post. I'm still chuckling...

You need to post questions about which there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum like:-

How to make a fortune running a beer bar in Pattaya?

Why does my ex bg wife like sleeping with her brother so much?

Where can I buy nasal hair clippers in Nakon Sawan?

Why does the motorbike taxi charge me 100 Baht when the Thais pay only 20?

Alternatively start a thread suggesting all is not rosy in Thailand and you'll get loads of attention.

Just keep plugging away and learn to ignore those that post nothing but negativity. This is a good forum for getting information but just treat it like you would the crowd down your local pub. There are good guys whose opinion is worth something, there are those who take the p1ss (guilty as charged m'lud) and there are the rest.

So I'm "a nobody" in your eyes then?....sob sob :D

Sorry teacup didn't mean anything,.....but maybe I'm too busy talking to take notice! :o

I haven't been on Thai Visa that long but I find when I post almost anything people are more interested in trashing my grammar, pointing out my spelling errors and in general confusing wit with bitterness. So maybe you're better off...

Don't over analyse things Jung :D .

Just kidding - I do agree with you. As neverdie says there's a lot of very clicky people on here. This is discovered pretty quickly when income is discussed and the hi-so crew hit the scene :o

I quite enjoy the banter between the informative and serious responses. IF you want a lot of responses fight back with wit. If you just want serious answers and replies ignore the trashers and let others bash their snarky remarks.

Dear Buffaloe,

Theres cars, motorcycles, photography, various sections depending on where you live in thailand, theres sections for retards & all kinds of things. You could go into one of those specific locations and throw ur 25 satangs worth into one of the topic, someone will speak to you sooner or later. :P

:D:D Excellent post. I'm still chuckling...

I haven't been on Thai Visa that long but I find when I post almost anything people are more interested in trashing my grammar, pointing out my spelling errors and in general confusing wit with bitterness. So maybe you're better off...

byoung2, I was sent here to please... :burp:

Jungian, YOU are such an odd one, I am surprised that people only chip you on your spelling and grammarrrrrrr rahhh :D:wai: ....perhaps you could try posting with the weirdos too.....if you get lost just follow byoung or me :jerk:

sorry folks still trying to figue all these post out.teacup thats what i am coming to thailand for to get married dear.i talk to her in the morning and at night.dee i will talk to you dear .we are going to be neighbors preety much so.i am going to be living in khon kaen. think you for your messages byoung2,neverdie,ubonjoe,philharries and beentheredonethat.i am trying to locate some of the mess. i have received .thank you again buffaloe.

I hear you, OP. Well, this is not an active site and each one of us are on our own over in Asia. And who wants to talk to a lonely white plastic box of microchips? :o

Because young to middle aged expats in Thailand are usually quite busy due to there being many things to do in warm sunny Thailand, this website is not busy like DavesESL Korea forum, but single chatty people can be found in or around tourist areas containing western bars. You go to work and then do other things like your hobbies which could be motorcycling, fishing, womanizing, tropical gardening, and perhaps; drinking. I tend to talk with guys 20 to 30 years older than me since they're just easily found sitting around enjoying their retirement in Thailand with a cold one in hand. The guys my age are busy living life, spending time with their women, partaking in hobbies, and working so I rarely socialize with young to middle age expats. I only have free time since I'm taking a sabbatical to explore my options, but when I get locked into a job and apartment, then I won't be in tourist areas where I can talk to people all I want, but I'll sometimes play tourist for fun.

It also appears hardly no one responds, becuase they can't post what they really think due to flaming, trolling, and bad disrespectful behavior not being tolerated on this site like common on eslcafe.com. ThaiVisa has higher standards, but a much more practical ease of use over Daves.

Get active. This sojourn is about you and your experience; not meeting other people as much as we'd like it to be. Of course, as a tourist, you'll meet and talk to many cool people adding to the adventure. Try playing tourist on the weekends.

Edited by RobotTeacher

....perhaps you could try posting with the weirdos too.....if you get lost just follow byoung or me :D

But you'll want to wear your crash helmet and bring your mace. We seem to end up in the strangest and darkest corners of TV :o not to mention the section for retards :D

teacup i do not think we have talked before dear,but i would like to talk to you dear.robertteacher i am coming to thailand to stay.a forum is to talk on my friend.i am trying to learn about where i will be staying i hope for a lonf time.teacup where do you live in thailand dear.are you from the united states.both have a nice day.

I hear you, OP. Well, this is not an active site and each one of us are on our own over in Asia. And who wants to talk to a lonely white plastic box of microchips? :D

Because young to middle aged expats in Thailand are usually quite busy due to there being many things to do in warm sunny Thailand, this website is not busy like DavesESL Korea forum, but single chatty people can be found in or around tourist areas containing western bars. You go to work and then do other things like your hobbies which could be motorcycling, fishing, womanizing, tropical gardening, and perhaps; drinking. I tend to talk with guys 20 to 30 years older than me since they're just easily found sitting around enjoying their retirement in Thailand with a cold one in hand. The guys my age are busy living life, spending time with their women, partaking in hobbies, and working so I rarely socialize with young to middle age expats. I only have free time since I'm taking a sabbatical to explore my options, but when I get locked into a job and apartment, then I won't be in tourist areas where I can talk to people all I want, but I'll sometimes play tourist for fun.

It also appears hardly no one responds, becuase they can't post what they really think due to flaming, trolling, and bad disrespectful behavior not being tolerated on this site like common on eslcafe.com. ThaiVisa has higher standards, but a much more practical ease of use over Daves.

Get active. This sojourn is about you and your experience; not meeting other people as much as we'd like it to be. Of course, as a tourist, you'll meet and talk to many cool people adding to the adventure. Try playing tourist on the weekends.

You see what Im talking about....we have a person here that thinks and posts like they are a ROBOT.....FREAK! :o:D

Robo....you should definately head down to the weirdo section of TV....Hey byoung, show him the way :D

Jungian, YOU are such an odd one, I am surprised that people only chip you on your spelling and grammarrrrrrr rahhh :o:D ....perhaps you could try posting with the weirdos too.....if you get lost just follow byoung or me :D

Odd? Me? I worked in a level 1 trauma center in the USA for more than 10 years including my residency and internship thus any thing perceived as "odd" coming from me is simply a defense mechanism. "If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool". ~~Jung~~

byoung2,where are you located at in issan friend.

Isaan? I hail from the south when I'm in Thailand - Trang.

Sorry buffaloe I see when you say 'will anybody talk to me' you mean 'will anybody from Isaan talk to me'.

I will stop talking to you now. Good luck making friends :o

Odd? Me? I worked in a level 1 trauma center in the USA for more than 10 years including my residency and internship thus any thing perceived as "odd" coming from me is simply a defense mechanism. "If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool". ~~Jung~~

BIG DEAL Jungian.....my experience in that field makes you look like a rookie, so get over that & at no time did I dismiss you as a fool, could you please show me where I used or suggested such? :o

So I'm "a nobody" in your eyes then?....sob sob :D

Sorry teacup didn't mean anything,.....but maybe I'm too busy talking to take notice! :o

Well I noticed you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I did notice you!!! :D

teacup where do you live in issan dear.it is nice to talk to you .thanks for noticing me dear.signing off for tonight.bye for now.talk to everyone tomorrow.have a nice day there in thaland

I'm still stuck back in your country, UNCLE..............digging the gold ja :o

Edited by teacup