Thai Id's

derman53

Have heard there is no legal way as well. Though the grapevine says it can be changed by backhanding about $2K USD. But apparently if the girl is a ringer for a katoey when checking in at the airport and the passport says female, they will take the lady to a room to verify so better be convincing and/or post op before going that route.

• 4 months later...

If you're looking to sponsor you're 'lady' back to your country don't sweat it.

Many countries such as Canada ( and I think Australia)...will allow same sex sponsorships if you can prove that you're in a 'committed relationship'; and they don't think it's a scam.

IA

"Hermaphrodite-The Other Gender" and he states he is a true genetic hermaphrodite, having the rare DNA karyotype XXXY (mosaic)

sorry, apropo just looked up berdache for my daughter for some project she is doing: the third sex , etc etc... some genetics do show female as opposed to male in transexuals....

Reminds me of a horror story/rumor I heard a while back about a guy discovering something about his long time girlfriend.

Apparently 'She' had a fake Thai ID of some sort that said Female. And this poor/stupid guy (not sure how one can be fooled for such a long time as to the true gender of his mate) didn't find out until he had found 'Her' passport, which said 'She' was a Male.

I can't even begin to imagine what could have been going through this guys mind when he found out that his girlfriend was in fact a he.

Crazyness.