luckyluke

I asked the following question to the ThaiVisaSupport :

Hello there,

> I still have a problem with the "view new posts", assume I have 20 pages of new posts, I want to read/check in the morning the first 10 ones and in the evening the rest of the 20 plus of course the new ones added in the day.

> So, in fact I want to mark the 10 first pages as read and the other ones not.

> What can I do please,

and their answer :

" I am not sure! Perhaps try asking in forum support, some of the members and/or moderators have learned more of the forum tricks than I have. I am not sure if you can only mark some of them read or not, sorry I couldn't be of more help here."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx

Anybody has a clue ?

Many thanks.

" I am not sure! Perhaps try asking in forum support, some of the members and/or moderators have learned more of the forum tricks than I have. I am not sure if you can only mark some of them read or not, sorry I couldn't be of more help here."

You got that response from Forum Support? I sense a training need. :o

Moss

I asked the following question to the ThaiVisaSupport :

Hello there,

> I still have a problem with the "view new posts", assume I have 20 pages of new posts, I want to read/check in the morning the first 10 ones and in the evening the rest of the 20 plus of course the new ones added in the day.

> So, in fact I want to mark the 10 first pages as read and the other ones not.

> What can I do please,

Anybody has a clue ?

Many thanks.

Sorry, you can not mark new posts as read or unread. What you can do is remember what time the latest post is that you read and read the posts from that time on. You can get a bigger list of topics down the right bottom of the page and select this week for example.

If the 10 you read in the morning do not have new posts, then they won't come up in the evening.

Otherwise, what I often do to skip all the posts within a thread, that I have already read, I click the little red button square to the left of the topic title. It's small, red and usually has a white corner (I think the corner means that there are unread posts)

By clicking this square the page will load and once loaded, it will jump to the first unread post.