Long Term Parking At Suvarnabhumi Airport

hiya,

As you come into the airport from the motorway, you'll see a signpost before you get to the main buildings etc to "long term parking" there are a couple of car parks quite easy to get to, but they are quite far from the building and your car will be in the sun all the time as they are not covered. I think that the parking fee is 200 baht/day. but for the normal car park its only 250 baht / 24 hrs. To be perfectly honest, i'd leave the car in the more expensive car park as its busier and hopefully then safer. but I'm paranoid.

hiya,

As you come into the airport from the motorway, you'll see a signpost before you get to the main buildings etc to "long term parking" there are a couple of car parks quite easy to get to, but they are quite far from the building and your car will be in the sun all the time as they are not covered. I think that the parking fee is 200 baht/day. but for the normal car park its only 250 baht / 24 hrs. To be perfectly honest, i'd leave the car in the more expensive car park as its busier and hopefully then safer. but I'm paranoid.

I did exactly this.

As the longterm is so far away the extra 50 bht a day is not worth the hassle, imho.

http://www2.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/s...ark.asp?lang=en

Sorry it is in Thai. Here is a translation.

Airport parking 250/day (>6hr is considered 1 day). They are never full if you avoid level 5 (which has a connecting bridge).

From this website, Long term parking rate car=140, bike=70, bus=210 per day (>6hr is considered 1 day).

Long term parking is opposite the bus terminal / PTT gas station, just follow the sign. It is not sheltered. There is a free shuttle bus to the terminal.

The Long term parking is huge and well lit. However, I have never seen more than 10 cars there at any one time.

The website also mention something about a monthly pass (Long term parking only). It says 600/month for car plus 600 bath deposit. So I suppose if you park for more than 9 days, it is worth a monthly pass & deposit. Does anyone have any experience on the monthly pass? Please share.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of notes about the long term car park shuttle bus. It is not a dedicated car park shuttle.

The bus stop is outside the car park. So you will need to carry all your bags to/from the bus stop including crossing a road (albeit not a too busy a road). So 35+ degrees or lashing rain can add to your travel experience. If you are travelling with someone else, drop them at the bus stop with the bags before you park.

From the terminal back to the car park, the shuttle bus terminates at the transportation centre and you have to change to another shuttle bus - extremely inconvenient.

• 10 years later...

There is not enough parking at the regula parking at Suvanabhumi AP busy times, cars are parked all over the place, sometime it is hard to pass between the double parkers.  Do they have any plans to increase the size of the parking lots.  I go on short trips and a lot of times cannot find a parking place and you still have to pay if you have not found a parking space in 15 minutes.  Just wonderful! 

Edited by maake55555