2 Teachers Have Sex With 12 Year Old Student

bergen

According to my wife, 2 teachers on a local school near me, were reported to have had sex with a 12 year old student.

The first teacher was an "older" guy, while the second was younger and wanted to marry the girl.

The parents didn't want to marry the girl to the younger guy, but instead wanted/wants 350.000,- baht, from him.

They let the older teacher "off the hook"?, 'cause when they asked the girl why she had had sex with him................................she replied...........................she was horny. :o

Is this typical Isaan ....................................or just TIT? :D

Well the pair of them are ROCK SPIDERS, if the story is true, but it really stinks of being one of those local rumour things.

If its not a rumour, then both of these men should be removed from the school and sent to Jail. Its absolutely disgusting :D , 12 year olds are children.

I wouldnt want dirty ROCK SPIDERS teaching my children. :o

parents of this girl know everything and if they wanted, they would go to police. If your wife heared the story, than the director of the school would heare about it as well and would be have to act accordingly (suspend teachers, repost to police).

as nothing of this happened I think it's just village rumours

Hi Trond

Its an unusual story but I have sometimes heard some strange(bad) ones too.

I often get the 'wrong end of the stick' due to not hearing it first hand(my Thai is nid nio).

I still cannot get my head round the selling-off of daughters to older guys and I dont like the idea at all.

NEVERDIE. never heard the phrase 'rock spider'. Can think of many other names though! whats it all about??

Dave

Hi Trond

Its an unusual story but I have sometimes heard some strange(bad) ones too.

I often get the 'wrong end of the stick' due to not hearing it first hand(my Thai is nid nio).

I still cannot get my head round the selling-off of daughters to older guys and I dont like the idea at all.

NEVERDIE. never heard the phrase 'rock spider'. Can think of many other names though! whats it all about??

Dave

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rock+spider#Rock Spider is a term used to refer to a paedophile. In common usage within correctional facilities. Derived from the analogy that a paedophile, like a rock spider, is always getting into little cracks. Crass and vulgar, I know, but there it is

According to my wife, 2 teachers on a local school near me, were reported to have had sex with a 12 year old student.

The first teacher was an "older" guy, while the second was younger and wanted to marry the girl.

The parents didn't want to marry the girl to the younger guy, but instead wanted/wants 350.000,- baht, from him.

They let the older teacher "off the hook"?, 'cause when they asked the girl why she had had sex with him................................she replied...........................she was horny. :o

Is this typical Isaan ....................................or just TIT? :D

what a stupid question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parents of this girl know everything and if they wanted, they would go to police. If your wife heared the story, than the director of the school would heare about it as well and would be have to act accordingly (suspend teachers, repost to police).

as nothing of this happened I think it's just village rumours

I disagree, I have to say. My thoughts are that the School Director, and maybe the teaching fraternity, would close ranks and lie and lie and lie. There was a similar case in BKK about a year ago I seem to remember.

Asking for financial compensation is the norm here and maybe the parents were trying to eliminate the middle man i.e. BiB.

Most sexual interference with minors is carried out by somebody close to the child, a relative, neighbour - or teacher. Only a couple of weeks ago there were expressions of outrage - and humourous incredulity - regarding a lady teacher and her 14 year old pupil. If confidences imparted to me by a few bar ladies carry a scintilla of truth, teachers in LoS are brothers in arms with so many RC priests.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rock+spider#Rock Spider is a term used to refer to a paedophile. In common usage within correctional facilities. Derived from the analogy that a paedophile, like a rock spider, is always getting into little cracks. Crass and vulgar, I know, but there it is

Thanks, now I know

Dave