Just 30 Per Cent Thai Men, 16 Per Cent Women Sexually Satisfied: Survey

soundman

Just 30 per cent Thai men, 16 per cent women sexually satisfied: survey

Thirty per cent of men and 16 per cent of women in Thailand are 'completely' or 'very satisfied' with sex and that greater satisfaction with sex is strongly associated with greater satisfaction with life overall, according to Pfizer (Thailand) Ltd's latest Asia-Pacific Sexual Health and Overall Wellness (AP SHOW ) survey.

The survey found that nearly half of men and women in the region reported erection hardness of less than Grade 4 in the Erection Hardness Score that rates erection hardness on a scale of 1 to 4, with '4' being the desired optimum for satisfaction of both partners.

The survey was conducted with 3,957 sexually active men and women in 13 countries (2,016 men and 1,941 women) aged between 2574 years who had sexual intercourse in the past 12 months.

The Nation

Article.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how the results might be, for non-Thais in Thailand, by comparison ? :o

Interesting to see that it was Pfizer, who carried-out the survey, now I wonder whether they're saying that there is more need for a certain one of their products, or claiming the credit for achieving a high score ? :D

Thirty per cent of men and 16 per cent of women in Thailand are 'completely' or 'very satisfied' with sex and that greater satisfaction with sex is strongly associated with greater satisfaction with life overall, according to Pfizer (Thailand) Ltd's latest Asia-Pacific Sexual Health and Overall Wellness (AP SHOW ) survey.

The survey found that nearly half of men and women in the region reported erection hardness of less than Grade 4 in the Erection Hardness Score that rates erection hardness on a scale of 1 to 4, with '4' being the desired optimum for satisfaction of both partners.

The survey was conducted with 3,957 sexually active men and women in 13 countries (2,016 men and 1,941 women) aged between 2574 years who had sexual intercourse in the past 12 months.

The Nation

Article.

The bolded paragraph is interesting. So if the man said he was a 4 but his girl responded he was a 2, does that make him a 3. What did the company that did this survey use a control?

Level 1: Spaghetti

Level 2: Ripe Banana

Level 3: Carrot

Level 4: Wood

Silly can you imagine the conversation in bed, "Honey I know you are trying but could you please be a little more wooden in your approach."

so pfizer will be bringing onto the market "a hardening" drug i guess.

Don't they have one already, some blue thingy you swallow. Can't believe the Nation would publish this veiled advertorial.

Did they survery 70 year olds and hence the reason for such the high prevalence of 'noodle' responses.

Been here nearly 10 years and if anything, I need some kind of pill to make him lay down, not stand up. Even at my advanced age. Could never figure out why anyone would need such a pill here, back home I understand but here, come on!

Talking with a certain young lady on the topic of sexual satisfaction, certain sexual actions and moves in love-making were rated on a score of 1-10.

Kissing, penetration, massage and a variety were covered.

What came out top? Her receiving oral sex. She rated that 20 !!

So they maybe need a tongue hardening drug :o

Don't they have one already, some blue thingy you swallow. Can't believe the Nation would publish this veiled advertorial.

Did they survery 70 year olds and hence the reason for such the high prevalence of 'noodle' responses.

Been here nearly 10 years and if anything, I need some kind of pill to make him lay down, not stand up. Even at my advanced age. Could never figure out why anyone would need such a pill here, back home I understand but here, come on!

yeah and dangerous to take too,if your old and the old ticker's not up to scratch,knew someone in their early 60's,took the pill and ended up having a stroke.

Talking with a certain young lady on the topic of sexual satisfaction, certain sexual actions and moves in love-making were rated on a score of 1-10.

i hear if you just suck on the Viag pill, and not swallow, your tongue gets hard for 4 hours. Never tried it and quite honestly, sounds more like something a 'Tom' would do.

yeah and dangerous to take too,if your old and the old ticker's not up to scratch,knew someone in their early 60's,took the pill and ended up having a stroke.

why take the pill if all you want to do is stroke her?

Not surprising that Thai women are not being sexually satisfied by Thai men when you consider

1. many are not married to the man of their choice, but instead someone their family liked.

2. Thai women tend to marry more for money, social status and face than western women

3. Thai women have less opportunity to sow their oats. they are pushed into marriage quickly and thai society tells them that if they sleep around before marriage then they are worthless whores.

4. Thai men are not physically designed to be pleasure givers.

5. Thai men are relentlessly unfaithful to their wife. My estimate is around 90%+.

Edited by dave9988

Been here nearly 10 years and if anything, I need some kind of pill to make him lay down, not stand up.

Sounds like your boy toy really gets the job done for you, but this is a discussion about male-female relationships.

i hear if you just suck on the Viag pill, and not swallow, your tongue gets hard for 4 hours. Never tried it and quite honestly, sounds more like something a 'Tom' would do.

Suck no swallow?? I'm sure I've heard that one somewhere before?

Hope he's keeping his pecker up :D They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I wonder if they were talking about crossing the road in Bkk when they coined that one :o

Been here nearly 10 years and if anything, I need some kind of pill to make him lay down, not stand up.

Sounds like your boy toy really gets the job done for you, but this is a discussion about male-female relationships.

I was talking about my willy, but then again, I am not surprised by your reply, considering the source.

Not surprising that Thai women are not being sexually satisfied by Thai men when you consider

1. many are not married to the man of their choice, but instead someone their family liked.

2. Thai women tend to marry more for money, social status and face than western women

3. Thai women have less opportunity to sow their oats. they are pushed into marriage quickly and thai society tells them that if they sleep around before marriage then they are worthless whores.

5. Thai men are relentlessly unfaithful to their wife. My estimate is around 90%+.

most thai women,once they've catured their man,give up on sex and just sleep,its not that they're just not getting it,its more they just dont want it anymore.

most thai women,once they've catured their man,give up on sex and just sleep,its not that they're just not getting it,its more they just dont want it anymore.

must be a performance based system you work under Sam, never had that problem myself, just the opposite actually. :o

16 per cent women sexually satisfied: survey

2 or 3 years, according to another survey (Durex???) 65 % of Thai women were satisfied.

Now who knows if The Nation didn't mean 16 women are sexually satisfied?

Edited by adjan jb

must be a performance based system you work under Sam, never had that problem myself, just the opposite actually. :o

no comment :D

its been scientfiically proven that the more wealth a man has, the more chance his partner will orgasm.

so once the GDP rises we can expect the woeful 16% statistic to rise as well.

I do find it interesting the opposite scenario has no bearing on a man's ability.

its been scientfiically proven that the more wealth a man has, the more chance his partner will orgasm.

so once the GDP rises we can expect the woeful 16% statistic to rise as well.

Is that what the problem is?my income is certainly going down,so by that statistic my chances of sex are significantly reduced,and i just thought i'd become unpopular :o

Country Length (cm) Circumference (cm)

Nigeria (Gerofi) 17.0 13.4

US African (Kinsey) 16.6 12.5

US Caucasian (Kinsey) 15.8 12.3

Australia (Smith et al) 15.7 13.2

Brazil (De Ros et all) 14.5 11.9

Thailand (Muangman) 13.5 11.2

Korea (Han et all) 12.7 11.3