Just 30 Per Cent Thai Men, 16 Per Cent Women Sexually Satisfied: Survey

soundman

4. Thai men are not physically designed to be pleasure givers.

Country Length (cm) Circumference (cm)

Nigeria (Gerofi) 17.0 13.4

US African (Kinsey) 16.6 12.5

US Caucasian (Kinsey) 15.8 12.3

Australia (Smith et al) 15.7 13.2

Brazil (De Ros et all) 14.5 11.9

Thailand (Muangman) 13.5 11.2

Korea (Han et all) 12.7 11.3

Any "Doris Depth and Width" data to go with those helpful male stats adjan?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

:D:D:D

I bet you impress all the uni students with these stats mate. For the record, mine is only 3", but the mrs likes it that wide. :o

I bet you impress all the uni students with these stats mate. For the record, mine is only 3", but the mrs likes it that wide. :o

am sure the ladies on TV will soon have the picture :D

I bet you impress all the uni students with these stats mate. For the record, mine is only 3", but the mrs likes it that wide. :D

some do already mate, some do already :o

The average size of vagina

Many women don�t know the size of their vagina, as they normal won�t measure it for any reason. You might have an estimate of the size during encounter. However, vagina wall is very elastic so one might not know the exact size of their vagina this way.

Some women believe a tighter vagina will bring more pleasure for both party. It is somehow true since a tighter vagina mean more pressure and friction. A loose vagina might be embarrassing, but the question is, how loose is too lose?

vagina size vary in differnt time

When your vagina is relax the vaginal wall collapse to each other. The diameter is less than once inch and the length will be around 3 � to 4 inches. However the size changes when you are ready for intercourse. At that time the diameter of your vaginal is not the same throughout the vaginal tunnel.

The narrowest part will be the opening of vagina and wider as it go deeper in to the vagina.Usually the front part of vagina has a size of one and a half inches. As we go deeper in to the vagina, the diameter is larger. The backend of vagina usually has a diameter of 2 1/2 inches. The length of vagina also changed. The front vagina wall has the length of 2 � inches and the back end is 3 � so the total is around 6 inches. However, the size will be change after child birth because of the extreme expansion of the vagina. Many women complain they feel loose and lost the control of their bladder. It could be correct by kegel exercise and vaginal tightening surgery.

Oh my god how could it fit?

You might think 1 � inches is kind of small for a male�s genital However, you vaginal wall is very elastic so it can accommodate most size. It can stretch enormously in length and width. In normal stage, muscle around vagina is relaxed and collapse to each other. However, the inner vagina wall will expand so it is longer and wider. Average woman can handle a 9 inches long and 2 � inches wide. 60 % of woman has normal vagina size where 10 % has smaller and 30 % has larger vagina.

http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

The average size of vagina

Many women don�t know the size of their vagina, as they normal won�t measure it for any reason. You might have an estimate of the size during encounter. However, vagina wall is very elastic so one might not know the exact size of their vagina this way.

Some women believe a tighter vagina will bring more pleasure for both party. It is somehow true since a tighter vagina mean more pressure and friction. A loose vagina might be embarrassing, but the question is, how loose is too lose?

vagina size vary in differnt time

When your vagina is relax the vaginal wall collapse to each other. The diameter is less than once inch and the length will be around 3 � to 4 inches. However the size changes when you are ready for intercourse. At that time the diameter of your vaginal is not the same throughout the vaginal tunnel.

The narrowest part will be the opening of vagina and wider as it go deeper in to the vagina.Usually the front part of vagina has a size of one and a half inches. As we go deeper in to the vagina, the diameter is larger. The backend of vagina usually has a diameter of 2 1/2 inches. The length of vagina also changed. The front vagina wall has the length of 2 � inches and the back end is 3 � so the total is around 6 inches. However, the size will be change after child birth because of the extreme expansion of the vagina. Many women complain they feel loose and lost the control of their bladder. It could be correct by kegel exercise and vaginal tightening surgery.

Oh my god how could it fit?

You might think 1 � inches is kind of small for a male�s genital However, you vaginal wall is very elastic so it can accommodate most size. It can stretch enormously in length and width. In normal stage, muscle around vagina is relaxed and collapse to each other. However, the inner vagina wall will expand so it is longer and wider. Average woman can handle a 9 inches long and 2 � inches wide. 60 % of woman has normal vagina size where 10 % has smaller and 30 % has larger vagina.

http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

I wouldn't want to come up against you on Jeopardy. Anyways, we are not talking about the size of women's vagina here, we are talking about satisfaction levels amongst Thais.

Come back when you have some detailed stats that aren't sponsored by the maker of an erection drug. :o

I bet you impress all the uni students with these stats mate. For the record, mine is only 3", but the mrs likes it that wide. :D

nice one,so we can await in anticipation from Msingh,donna,sheryl,boo,sbk,ladyheather,horsedoctor maybe?

nice one,so we can await in anticipation from Msingh,donna,sheryl,boo,sbk,ladyheather,horsedoctor maybe?

Don't leave out Ms Arsenal, I don't carry all these yellow cards for nothing.

Average surveyed....... 300 people per country....no genuine conclusion can be sought from those figures......you could survey 300 people in 2 days in a city easily........while the people in the coutryside are having great sex.... :o

Does this information come from your extensive experience of pleasurable encounters with Thai men?

Not to mention with men of several other nationalities, to compare to the Thai man. NTTAWWT.

Must admit, I didnt read the advetorial but was wondering how did they conduct the survey?

Did they stand outside of people houses and ask them on the way to work in the morning "Excuse me, last night, can you tell me if you were satisfied?"

It seems that size does matter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penis size: Survey of female perceptions of sexual satisfaction

Russell Eisenman

University of Texas-Pan American, Department of Psychology, Edinburg, TX 78539-2999, USA

ABSTRACT:

Background

Does the size of the male penis, in terms of length or width, make a difference in female sexual satisfaction?

Method

To study the effect of penis width vs. length on female sexual satisfaction, 50 sexually active female undergraduate students were asked which felt better, i. e., was penis width or length more important for their sexual satisfaction.

Results

None reported they did not know, or that width and length were equally satisfying. A large majority, 45 of 50, reported width was more important (p < .001).

Conclusion

Implications are discussed, including the fact that the data seem to contradict Masters and Johnson about penis size having no physiological effect on female sexual satisfaction.

Reason for edit: Copyright© 2001 Eisenman; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article: verbatim copying and redistribution of this article are permitted in all media for any purpose, provided this notice is preserved along with the article's original URL.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlere...cgi?artid=33342

Edited by adjan jb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russell Eisenman

University of Texas-Pan American, Department of Psychology, Edinburg, TX 78539-2999, USA

ABSTRACT:

Background

Does the size of the male penis, in terms of length or width, make a difference in female sexual satisfaction?

Method

To study the effect of penis width vs. length on female sexual satisfaction, 50 sexually active female undergraduate students were asked which felt better, i. e., was penis width or length more important for their sexual satisfaction.

Results

None reported they did not know, or that width and length were equally satisfying. A large majority, 45 of 50, reported width was more important (p < .001).

Conclusion

Implications are discussed, including the fact that the data seem to contradict Masters and Johnson about penis size having no physiological effect on female sexual satisfaction.

Reason for edit: Copyright© 2001 Eisenman; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article: verbatim copying and redistribution of this article are permitted in all media for any purpose, provided this notice is preserved along with the article's original URL.

I told you before, it's not the length of the weenie in the bun, its the width of the bun that counts :o

Russell Eisenman

ABSTRACT:

Background

Method

Results

Conclusion

I told you before, it's not the length of the weenie in the bun, its the width of the bun that counts :D

adjan,your taking this thread like a duck to water!there used to be a saying"never mind the quality feel the width :o

What about those men from the colder regions of the world? Did above measurements take place during summer months or while under a ice cold shower? Where are the measurements for the receptive organ? These are questions that need to be addressed for those of us with a inquisitive nature.

If your personal encounters with Thai men have been unsatisfactory, maybe its actually you that is doing something wrong.. :o

In my experience, those who brag the loudest more often than not have the least to brag about.

As for this rather bizarre survey, I, too, wonder who, how and where they conducted the survey. Perhaps they phoned people late at night to check on their sexual satisfaction. After all, it might be fresher in some people's memories then.

its been scientfiically proven that the more wealth a man has, the more chance his partner will orgasm.

so once the GDP rises we can expect the woeful 16% statistic to rise as well.

One of my numerous ex-wives used to say "Nothing else gets my juices flowing like the

rustle of LARGE DENOMINATION BILLS!"

She was very romantic--saying things like "The last time I did this stunt for a guy, I got

two hundred bucks for it."

I wish I was joking.

so pfizer will be bringing onto the market "a hardening" drug i guess.

Don't they have one already, some blue thingy you swallow. Can't believe the Nation would publish this veiled advertorial.

Did they survery 70 year olds and hence the reason for such the high prevalence of 'noodle' responses.

Been here nearly 10 years and if anything, I need some kind of pill to make him lay down, not stand up. Even at my advanced age. Could never figure out why anyone would need such a pill here, back home I understand but here, come on!

yeah and dangerous to take too,if your old and the old ticker's not up to scratch,knew someone in their early 60's,took the pill and ended up having a stroke.

That's unusual.

I was under the impression that needy men took the little blue pill on the few nights a week when they WEREN'T haveing a 'stroke' :o

post-71228-1236352688_thumb.png

Just 30 per cent Thai men, 16 per cent women sexually satisfied: survey

Thirty per cent of men and 16 per cent of women in Thailand are 'completely' or 'very satisfied' with sex and that greater satisfaction with sex is strongly associated with greater satisfaction with life overall, according to Pfizer (Thailand) Ltd's latest Asia-Pacific Sexual Health and Overall Wellness (AP SHOW ) survey.

The survey found that nearly half of men and women in the region reported erection hardness of less than Grade 4 in the Erection Hardness Score that rates erection hardness on a scale of 1 to 4, with '4' being the desired optimum for satisfaction of both partners.

The survey was conducted with 3,957 sexually active men and women in 13 countries (2,016 men and 1,941 women) aged between 2574 years who had sexual intercourse in the past 12 months.

The Nation

Article.

The bolded paragraph is interesting. So if the man said he was a 4 but his girl responded he was a 2, does that make him a 3. What did the company that did this survey use a control?

Level 1: Spaghetti

Level 2: Ripe Banana

Level 3: Carrot

Level 4: Wood

Silly can you imagine the conversation in bed, "Honey I know you are trying but could you please be a little more wooden in your approach."

How do rate these girls with girls (tomboys). I have never seen so many girls with girls anywhere in the world. I guess the rating is hire for tomboys :o

The bolded paragraph is interesting. So if the man said he was a 4 but his girl responded he was a 2, does that make him a 3. What did the company that did this survey use a control?

Level 1: Spaghetti

Level 2: Ripe Banana

Level 3: Carrot

Level 4: Wood

Silly can you imagine the conversation in bed, "Honey I know you are trying but could you please be a little more wooden in your approach."

according to Dr Rosie King, who led the study, the levels are like this - level 1: tofu; level 2: peeled banana; level 3: unpeeled banana; level 4: cucumber

The level of erection hardness is measured in a scale of one to four using the Erection Hardness Score (EHS) developed by the European Association of Urology.

“Level one is like tofu where the male organ is large but not hard, level two is similar to a peeled banana where it’s not hard enough for penetration, level three is like an unpeeled banana where it’s hard enough for penetration but not completely, and level four is similar to a cucumber where it’s completely hard and fully rigid,” explained Dr King.

the article has another quote of dr. rosie king: “The survey links the level of erection hardness to sexual satisfaction for men.”

Talking with a certain young lady on the topic of sexual satisfaction, certain sexual actions and moves in love-making were rated on a score of 1-10.

Kissing, penetration, massage and a variety were covered.

What came out top? Her receiving oral sex. She rated that 20 !!

So they maybe need a tongue hardening drug :o

i hear if you just suck on the Viag pill, and not swallow, your tongue gets hard for 4 hours. Never tried it and quite honestly, sounds more like something a 'Tom' would do.

Thirty per cent of men and 16 per cent of women in Thailand are 'completely' or 'very satisfied' with sex and that greater satisfaction with sex is strongly associated with greater satisfaction with life overall, according to Pfizer (Thailand) Ltd's latest Asia-Pacific Sexual Health and Overall Wellness (AP SHOW ) survey.

The survey found that nearly half of men and women in the region reported erection hardness of less than Grade 4 in the Erection Hardness Score that rates erection hardness on a scale of 1 to 4, with '4' being the desired optimum for satisfaction of both partners.

The survey was conducted with 3,957 sexually active men and women in 13 countries (2,016 men and 1,941 women) aged between 2574 years who had sexual intercourse in the past 12 months.

The Nation

Dear girls in this wonderful country. We need to travel almost all around the world just to let you know what an 'orgasm' is. Is it really true that 16% of them are together with 'Baksidas"? For the rest.: We're trying to do our best to keep also the rest (lol 86%) satisfied. ( With a 4 hardness all night long, 8 days a week...) P.S. Aged between 2574 years? Between what? LOL :o

Article.

post-39518-1236482239_thumb.jpg

Not suprised at the low satisfaction rate. Most Thai men don't give face and a lot of Thai women don't like to give head.(women in the tourist trade excluded) What would expect.

Not so, to me it seems that if you are a good man [incl. in bed] they are more than happy to go down on you even without having to request it.

Wonder how the results might be, for non-Thais in Thailand, by comparison ? :o

Interesting to see that it was Pfizer, who carried-out the survey, now I wonder whether they're saying that there is more need for a certain one of their products, or claiming the credit for achieving a high score ? :D

I wonder how may of the girls n the survay work in shower massages :D