New, "happy" Massage Parlour

IanForbes

I only want to stress that this a legal, above board establishment and NOT a sex massage parlour.

"Happy" Massage. Rethink your topic.

Why?

They don't say "MR" Happy massage... just happy. I'm always happy, but I'm not always playing with myself. The homosexuals already "altered" the word "gay". We don't need to change the meaning of another word. But, there's always some people who want to look down on others because it somehow lifts themselves out of the gutter.

I went there this arvo, had a good foot massage, and they pruned my claws for me as well. Nothing dodgy about the place, just two nice girls making an honest living. The area is "interesting", a bit of old Chaing Mai that hasnt been gentrified, wooden houses, local style whiskey bars etc. Ian, the girls were really chuffed that their buisness got a mention here, good post.

Cheers,

Nice of you to try to help your friends, Ian....the world needs more caring people like you.

There are many hard working people in this town like these gals, who deserve a good word and a helping hand (no pun intended).

But as you started the thread (as OP), rather than in response to a query, it could be perceived (by some) as a form of advertising, which is not allowed per forum rules. I believe you when you say you have no personal business interest.

Topic closed, and thanks for your understanding. :o