BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
dudeyone

What Exactly Is A "gik"?

What is a Gik? Is it like a F buddy? Or open relationship? I am asking a thai girl to be my gik. I really dont see her being my girlfriend but wouldnt mind some companion fun.

Hahahaha, so is it ok to ask a girl to be your gik? Wonder if it goes down well when you basically ask her If she wants a shag. Suppose you would be getting straight to the point.

Hahahaha, so is it ok to ask a girl to be your gik? Wonder if it goes down well when you basically ask her If she wants a shag. Suppose you would be getting straight to the point.

Only one way to find out, good luck.

I'll keep you informed, bearing in mind i'm in the UK at the moment, we'll see how it goes.

start at Marine Bar and work yourself down to more hostile grounds

Edited by Birdman

What is a Gik? Is it like a F buddy? Or open relationship? I am asking a thai girl to be my gik. I really dont see her being my girlfriend but wouldnt mind some companion fun.

I was told by a Thai friend that it is a "girl friend on the side"...what we would call a friend with benefits. The implication is that you meet for sex and whatever....no strings attached.

a <deleted> buddy

:o

a gik is basically a shag without the headaches. :D

Why wasn't I told about giks 10 years ago on my first visit? Once again lonely planet has let me down.

Why wasn't I told about giks 10 years ago on my first visit? Once again lonely planet has let me down.

LP is of more use if you're looking to meet other men.

now thats funny

WOW, Times have changed, I remember just getting really excited when a girl let me hold her hand to cross the road....normally didnt happen for the first dozen dates or so.....i remember the first time it happened, i got a bit of a 'stiffy' and nearly couldnt walk to cross the street :o

• Like 1

:o:D

A fuc_k-buddy, yes. So much is true. But you still have to shell out the baht.. :o