Bus From Bangkok

sinewave

Hey guys...thanks for your help.

Met a new girl in Bangers last night! Wow...can she ever massage!!

Anyway...will be bringing her to CR with me to check out the action and sites for a massage palace! Might do haircuts and massage together :o .

If everything goes all right we should be there Wed am. We are getting drunk now so hope not to miss the bus!

took a 1st class VIP bus back to bangkok yesterday, the new bus terminal is not that far from the city center at all, should be about 40-50 baht by tuk tuk, but i got scammed and charged 80 baht.

from the city center you simply take phahonyothin road to the big 4 way intersection , hang a right, then travel for about 1-2 kilometer...before you see the little soi that leads to the new terminal...there will be english signs in white that say 500 meters.

not many people or buses at the terminal, id say there were more empty shophouses for rent than people waiting for buses at 830am...there is also much construction going on in this area...whether or not it will be able to become a new center of commerce is questionable...my cards say no, and rent will be based on hype, just on the fact that the bus station is there.

Anyone know if one has to go to the new Bus Staion to buy a ticket or are they still available at the old Bus Station?

You can still buy the tickets at the old bus station. They told me it was good to buy in advance because sometimes the buses are full, but was only half full when i boarded.

They make stops along the way to bangkok and pick up more passengers for 1st class.

• 3 months later...
Hey guys...thanks for your help.

Met a new girl in Bangers last night! Wow...can she ever massage!!

Anyway...will be bringing her to CR with me to check out the action and sites for a massage palace! Might do haircuts and massage together :) .

If everything goes all right we should be there Wed am. We are getting drunk now so hope not to miss the bus!

That was 4 months ago. The TROLL must have got lost. :D