Bar girl income 25k bht per month

kwiz117

After reading the Human Trafficking News posted by George in another topic, thought to open up a topic to get your estimates of the Minimum Monthly Income of a Bar girl in Thailand.

To Start with, I think an average Thai Girl between the age of 18-26 must be earning:

From the Bar [Any salary + commisions etc] – 4,000 Bht minimum

From Customers [average of 1,000 Bht per Night and working for 20 days] – 20,000 Bht minimum

Therefore, I guess she must be earning above 25,000 Bht per month minimum.

[Gathered these info from this forum resposes]

What you guys think?

i would say your about right on average. but it depends on looks , personality,morals i.e what your prepared to do (disgusting but true) and dedication and what hours your prepared to put in.plus the sly ones maybe  have about  3 or 4 or even more donuts that send them money every month. dont forget though as a " career" it only has a limited timespan. bit like a pro football player really over a certain age and your past it.

I'm sorry if this may come off as rude but what is this facination with bar girls?  How much they make, who they date, whether to date them, whether to marry them, whether to look at them, whether to think if you should look or date them, etc....

I mean do forums in other countries have questions regarding hookers and what they make (well probably not a valid question to put as an example...) but what difference does it make?

After reading the Human Trafficking News posted by George in another topic, thought to open up a topic to get your estimates of the Minimum Monthly Income of a Bar girl in Thailand.

To Start with, I think an average Thai Girl between the age of 18-26 must be earning:

From the Bar [Any salary + commisions etc] – 4,000 Bht minimum

From Customers [average of 1,000 Bht per Night and working for 20 days] – 20,000 Bht minimum

Therefore, I guess she must be earning above 25,000 Bht per month minimum.

[Gathered these info from this forum resposes]

What you guys think?

I can actually tell you how much they make:

1. The pretty ones and successful ones have AT LEAST 2 short time a night at minimum 1500/2000 bath a pop and work full time even on Sundays :o so they usually get a minimum of 3,000 x 25 days = 75,000  bath per month

2. The topless dancers usually get 6,000 or 7,000 bath per month

3. The regular dancers get 4,000 or 5,000 bath per month + 100 bath per bar fine + 20 bath per drink

4. The ugly ones or not greedy or not successfull one can be happy if they get 10,000/15,000 bath per month from their ST + 5000 bath from the bar + 100 bath per bar fine + 20 bath per drink

I knew a very successful one who would get 100,000 a month between the ST and the bar fines + another 60,000 bath per month from her western "boyfriends"

Girls in this country makes more than local bankers and government officials

It's time for you guys to find a new carreer if you want to be that successful in BKK  :D

Girls in this country makes more than local bankers and government officials

I'm sure that the top prostitutes in just about any country make more money than bankers and government officials.

Actually you are correct  :o

But the difference here is more obvious, above all when most of these girls come from very poor families

A colleague fo mine who tends to spend a bit of time sociolizing with the ladies of the night says that they look the normal market girl down their noses. I believe him. From my observations mostly listening to stories from people, I know, a lot of them, certainly not all, are simply too lazy to get a 4 - 5 thou a month job e.g market or shop or whatever. They're after the big and quick buck and don't bother with work that brings in less than 15,000 Baht a month.

A colleague fo mine who tends to spend a bit of time sociolizing with the ladies of the night says that they look the normal market girl down their noses. I believe him. From my observations mostly listening to stories from people, I know, a lot of them, certainly not all, are simply too lazy to get a 4 - 5 thou a month job e.g market or shop or whatever. They're after the big and quick buck and don't bother with work that brings in less than 15,000 Baht a month.

Well if they are pretty, why should they ?

western girls when they are pretty go pimp out their ass to model agency. Here they go to Nana. Different method, same outcome.

Interesting topic.........

Pattaya bar girls get a salary of 2000 baht and 3000 baht in tips/ladies drinks. If she has a good month she might entertain 20 punters = 20,000 baht plus food/drinks and presents. Sometimes gold.

I have seen with my own eyes, a girl arrive from Isan, with no English get two mugs within a month to send her money. She had a mobile phone in the first week, she had never even owned a 500 baht note before. But she fritters away her money foolishly, and sends only a small percentage home for her children. It is a roller coaster ride for bar girls, they earn big money then burn out. Many end up wanting just one man and dream of a western marriage. Some love the game and are waiting to hit a mug punter bigtime. It is not uncommon for a bar girl to become a Thai millionaire.

Some bar girls slip into drugs, that is sad!

• 2 years later...

Suspect member 'bangkok' is a troll purely to cause a stir by opening up these old threads. Continuing them will add nothing to the body of human knowledge. Closing the thread.

Take it to www.thaigeezer.com.