100 Sentences I Would Like To Know In Thai

mrmike

What is possible and what is advisable are entirely different things. But you live and learn, and make your own experiences... The wrath of all ###### and Heaven combined doesn't hold a candle to the jealousy of a used and rejected Thai woman. Have you ever stopped to think there may be a reason why your "maid" stays with you for free, and what her actual reaction to you bringing home another lady might be?

Just for your information, Thailand holds the current world record for "Bobbittsection" (severing and disposal of your male genitals) and has no shortage of hungry ducks... But you live and learn, I suppose.

But we digress. This discussion does not belong in the language forum.

What is possible and what is advisable are entirely different things. But you live and learn, and make your own experiences... The wrath of all ###### and Heaven combined doesn't hold a candle to the jealousy of a used and rejected Thai woman. Have you ever stopped to think there may be a reason why your "maid" stays with you for free, and what her actual reaction to you bringing home another lady might be?

Just for your information, Thailand holds the current world record for "Bobbittsection" (severing and disposal of your male genitals) and has no shortage of hungry ducks...  But you live and learn, I suppose.

hear what you saying...and she is rejected (but not used by me).....and Im testing her reaction by starting to talk about it....anyhow, as you say: it does not belong in the thai language forum

but for sure....if you happen to have anything more to say regarding yours and mind earlier conversation.....dont stop now :o

Just for your information, Thailand holds the current world record for "Bobbittsection" (severing and disposal of your male genitals) and has no shortage of hungry ducks...  But you live and learn, I suppose.

hear what you saying...and she is rejected (but not used by me).....and Im testing her reaction by starting to talk about it....anyhow, as you say: it does not belong in the thai language forum

but for sure....if you happen to have anything more to say regarding yours and mind earlier conversation.....dont stop now :o

'Yours and mind'- you've got to just love these Swedes, (apologies Meatball)

QUOTE(meadish_sweetball)

When I say "so" I mean a sow (so = sugga), a female pig in Swedish, not the English word "so".

Which pronunciation of "sow"?

1.a sow (noun_"sau"...ซาว)=สุกรตัวเมีย

2.to sow (verb_"so"...โซ)=หว่านเมล็ด

สาวแก่ "sow gae"= Den gamla suggan? :o

Snowleopard

QUOTE(meadish_sweetball)

When I say "so" I mean a sow (so = sugga), a female pig in Swedish, not the English word "so".

Which pronunciation of "sow"?

1.a sow (noun_"sau"...ซาว)=สุกรตัวเมีย

2.to sow (verb_"so"...โซ)=หว่านเมล็ด

สาวแก่ "sow gae"= Den gamla suggan? :o

Snowleopard

Welcome back Prickis. Yes, "sow gae" it is... :D

meadish_sweetball

the word  chawp.....sounds like ch (che ljud in swedish) ...chååp...right?

chååp .... I can see why you write it this way, but it is not really correct. The thing is Thais have a distinction between two different sounds that sound like "å" to a Swedish ear. The first two sounds in "chawp" are much closer to the two first sounds in standard Swedish "tjata" than in "tjåla".

That's a shame! I'd rather hoped we might be able to use åå to transcribe the Thai vowel ออ. Back to 'or' and 'aw'. :o

meadish_sweetball

the word  chawp.....sounds like ch (che ljud in swedish) ...chååp...right?

chååp .... I can see why you write it this way, but it is not really correct. The thing is Thais have a distinction between two different sounds that sound like "å" to a Swedish ear. The first two sounds in "chawp" are much closer to the two first sounds in standard Swedish "tjata" than in "tjåla".

That's a shame! I'd rather hoped we might be able to use åå to transcribe the Thai vowel ออ. Back to 'or' and 'aw'. :o

å works fine for โอ , almost a perfect match... but alas not for ออ .

but for sure....if you happen to have anything more to say regarding yours and mind earlier conversation.....dont stop now :D

'Yours and mind'- you've got to just love these Swedes, (apologies Meatball)

ไม่เป็นไร "mai pben rai"=Never Mine! :o

Snowleopard