Which Teacher Course?

Hello, I came to Thailand for a holiday about 6 months ago and have now decided to live here, at present I live in Pattaya which is eating my meagre savings at a rapid pace and the lifestyle would probably be the death of me.

At the beginning of next month I shall be moving to Chiang Mai with my girl friend, she has a small house there, I see that there are 2 courses on offer at the top here, SEE and Tesol Courses, the big question is which would be the best for me?

Hello, I came to Thailand for a holiday about 6 months ago and have now decided to live here, at present I live in Pattaya which is eating my meagre savings at a rapid pace and the lifestyle would probably be the death of me.

At the beginning of next month I shall be moving to Chiang Mai with my girl friend, she has a small house there, I see that there are 2 courses on offer at the top here, SEE and Tesol Courses, the big question is which would be the best for me?

SEE, I did mine there, really good course and John & Ying are great instructors.