Teaching License

MattFS218

OK, this is all so nuts.

I'm actually considering getting my BA online for about $25.000. But as many have posted it seems like over kill, I am just trying to land a job at berlitz or a place that has one on one, conversation based teaching methods that pay dirt. (I already get disability). So after reading this thread it seems it's best to attend a good TEFL program. Then go to a school with my TEFL, A.A degree and resume that says I am a fluent English and spanish speaker. and see where the chips fall.

I guess the problem for some of us is that we plan too stay here for the rest of our lives and want too do things on the up and up, as not to get deported.

IF I were a backpacker in sri lanka or someplace. I'd be the first one in line for a fake diploma. I could care less if they booted me out

To obtain a teaching license...Do I need to provide the ORIGINAL of my University transcript? Diploma? or will a copy be sufficient?

Do they need an original of my Diploma and offical transcript? Or just my one or the other.

is there a list somewhere?

I was recently turned down after submitting the original degree parchment and a signed letter from the principal of my college saying what my award was because, get this, the letter was addressed to my apartment where I live and not to the school where I work.

It seems the Thai authorities enforce their desicions arbitrarily.