I assume 'Kitchen Gardening' includes home-grown veggies, fruit etc on a non-commercial scale :o

Should be good for those of us trying to grow something edible here as a pastime :D

Edited by Crossy

I assume 'Kitchen Gardening' includes home-grown veggies, fruit etc on a non-commercial scale :o

Should be good for those of us trying to grow something edible here as a pastime :D

Yes. Good idea. The more the merrier. :D We might post on Thai farming, but most of us are kids with big gardens :D

Regards.

First of all, thanks to Soundman for pinning this topic, Thanks to George at Admin for allowing it, And the greatest thanks go to Bina [farming mod] for getting it done, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Organic-Farm...50#entry2613050 thats the link to Binas reply in Forum support, [please drop by and say thanks]

Jandtaa is now a Mod and a sorter of posts into pinned topics, Congrads Jandtaa, im sure with your knowledge it wont be a big problem,

So Farmers/gardeners/balcony gardens, keep your posts coming in, im sure somebody will have a non-chemical answer for you,

Cheers, Lickey..

I look forward to being a regular reader, if not much of a contributor. I'll probably be one of those pains that keep asking silly questions.

It's great to know that I will be able to draw on the experiences of so many knowledgeable organic experts.

Hi all

All give yourselves a big pat on the back (thanks for all your support)!! I've been offline for a couple of days (honest !! left my browser open in the rush to catch the bus !!) What great news to come back to !! So OK I've got some more buttons to play with but as yet no instruction manual (feel like I did on my first day at school ) so please bear with me while I try and sort the posts and pin some threads. I'm gonna start with a welcome post to the sub-forum with advice about posting etc... Will cover the issues that the last couple of posts raised as well as hopefully address some of Bina's concerns. Once again Thanks for all of your support, thanks to Admin for granting our wish !! And a huge thanks to Bina for making our hope a reality !

cheers all Jandtaa