Buriramn Bars-horrror!

fruity

Couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................SHOCK, HORROR...............I saw with my own eyes the ''Cockney'' owner /. proprioter of the bar that sells the Cider; a guy named Mark; English, accompnied by his Dutch 'Moron' friend; beat up with 'baseball bats' an unsuspecting English customer...............Can't believe; seen with my own eyes!!!!!!!..........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................SHOCK, HORROR...............I saw with my own eyes the ''Cockney'' owner /. proprioter of the bar that sells the Cider; a guy named Mark; English, accompnied by his Dutch 'Moron' friend; beat up with 'baseball bats' an unsuspecting English customer...............Can't believe; seen with my own eyes!!!!!!!..........

Must be a story to te beating

depending on which English customer it was.........it may well have been warranted :o

Just for the record, in six years of FC ownership, the only fights we have had are bewteen Thai Wife and Farang Husband.................usually mine

what about you and your shutters (nudge,nudge, wink,wink) :D

Back on topic.... It wasn't me. The way things are going down there, you will soon have one bar to get p!ssed in ! :o

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

Mark the owner of that restaurant i understand is part of the ''Meat pie Mafia''

Probably under orders from ''The Don'' who hails from Prasat.

Buriram eh? Farang Vagrants, Farang on farang beatings it's like something out of the Wild west, Let's now refer to it as ''Deadwood'' with Mark as ''Al Swidgen.'' :o

Edited by lukey1979

....from someone else who was also there for the "main" event of the day it seems that ...(quote) "the "unsuspecting English customer" had been seriously harassing an elderly regular customer for sometime prior to the "beat up"."

I do not belive the beaten up customer was totaly inocent,i know mark and he is a reasonable guy,remember one thing ,there are some real strange people in that bar,people the bar owner need to handle on evryday basis.

Brits are sick when it comes to football but i do not think this was about the wrong football team winning or loosing,if you go in to a bar shit drunk day after day and harrassing customers and get warned witch he probably was you will hit the wall sooner or later,i personaly don`t think beating up a customer are the best solution,can you describe the customer ?

It seams that unfortunately a beating of any type when drunk idiots get together is becoming widely acceptable, absolutely no excuse for it. I live here in the Uk and it appears it is becoming also a solution to an argument. Sad we take it with us all the way to such a lovely and quite part of the world as Buriram.

....from someone else who was also there for the "main" event of the day it seems that ...(quote) "the "unsuspecting English customer" had been seriously harassing an elderly regular customer for sometime prior to the "beat up"."

I saw no one harassing any elderly customers, there were actually two guys attacked, which I forgot to add in the OP, both very drunk, but they had paid their bill & from what I could see were in the process of leaving. One of them was already outside, the other on the floor getting the shit kicked out of him. The 'outside' guy saw this, went to come back in to help his friend & was whacked several times with the baseball bat himself. Disgraceful behaviour, totally unprovoked. Two young guys basically ambushing two much older & very drunk guys. Fortunately, the second guy didn't go down & was allowed to get his friend up & out of there. Simple as this, if you don't like drunks, you shouldn't be in the bar game. In all the years I have lived in Thailand, I have never witnessed anything as shocking as this.

I do not belive the beaten up customer was totaly inocent,i know mark and he is a reasonable guy,remember one thing ,there are some real strange people in that bar,people the bar owner need to handle on evryday basis.

Brits are sick when it comes to football but i do not think this was about the wrong football team winning or loosing,if you go in to a bar shit drunk day after day and harrassing customers and get warned witch he probably was you will hit the wall sooner or later,i personaly don`t think beating up a customer are the best solution,can you describe the customer ?

Yea. Black and blue.

Your right, Filling in a p1ssed up punter isn't the best solution. A Young fit looking lad like the guy in question looks perfectly capable of scaring the shit out of most people at the very most he should have just thrown them out the door.

There's no excuse for kicking the shit out of customers regardless of what they have said or done.

We farangs don't need that image up here.

Unprofessional.

End of chat.

Edited by lukey1979

I saw no one harassing any elderly customers, there were actually two guys attacked, which I forgot to add in the OP, both very drunk, but they had paid their bill & from what I could see were in the process of leaving. One of them was already outside, the other on the floor getting the shit kicked out of him. The 'outside' guy saw this, went to come back in to help his friend & was whacked several times with the baseball bat himself. Disgraceful behaviour, totally unprovoked. Two young guys basically ambushing two much older & very drunk guys. Fortunately, the second guy didn't go down & was allowed to get his friend up & out of there. Simple as this, if you don't like drunks, you shouldn't be in the bar game. In all the years I have lived in Thailand, I have never witnessed anything as shocking as this.

Maybe you didnt see anyone getting harrased Fruity...but I can assure you of the following.... the 2 punters had already had a few drinks before arriving....they continued to drink very steadily for sometime....they where giving grief to at least one elderly customer with comments like "I dont like your face" etc...they were looking for a bit of a scuffle...after a few more rounds of "doubles" they became more agressive....they were politely told on more than one occasion to stop harrassing the customers....when they continued they were asked to drink up / pay up and leave to which one of them replied "make us" !!!!! I beleive there was a few insults thrown around and then it all went pear shaped......... :o

I do not condone in anyway the actions of the owner and would like to think that the situation could have been handled somewhat differently for a better outcome all round. But as far as being " totally unprovoked" ......no way.

There is no difference the world over, publicans feed you piss, you get drunk, you get rowdy, then they act surprised that you are getting rowdy and take it to heart and provoke the situation. If you don't like rowdy drunks don't serve them doubles tell them its time to leave, if you are happy to take the money deal with the consequenses in a respectful manner. It is gutless to get people drunk and then go to town on them.

Thai Chi quote....Maybe you didnt see anyone getting harrased Fruity...but I can assure you of the following.... end quote...

Mate. That sentence alone would irritate the s1it out of me.

Whats amazing about your last post with you trying to put us and Fruity straight about what really happened is that Fruity was there and you were not.

I don't doubt your good intentions.

Edited by lukey1979

So why did the owner have a baseball bat????

surely not to smack some old drunkard with.This is only too common for the Land of Smiles and we are very lucky that farangs cannot have guns,god help us all if this happens one day.

BTW

Do the right thing and stop going in this poxy bar.

Thai Chi quote....Maybe you didnt see anyone getting harrased Fruity...but I can assure you of the following.... end quote...

Mate. That sentence alone would irritate the s1it out of me.

Whats amazing about your last post with you trying to put us and Fruity straight about what really happened is that Fruity was there and you were not.

I don't doubt your good intentions.

The reason I can assure you that the "bashing / attack" was not unprovoked as previously stated is that, besides Fruity, there where a few other patrons in attendance. One of them just happens to be a very good mate of mine that I see nearly everyday. He is a non-drinker (so not p#ssed and not saying Fruity was either) and was there for a bite to eat (although I doubt he will be going back there in a hurry) He did see events unfold and that is what I related before.

There are already a few different versions of events doing the rounds in Buriram, I'll stick with my mates until either the bashers or bashees tell me otherwiswe.

And I will say again, I do not condone in anyway the actions of the owner.

So why did the owner have a baseball bat????

surely not to smack some old drunkard with.This is only too common for the Land of Smiles and we are very lucky that farangs cannot have guns,god help us all if this happens one day.

BTW

Do the right thing and stop going in this poxy bar.

Here here! I was not drunk when this all happened & I didn't see / hear these guys either picking on or harassing / insulting any elderly patrons as described. Very drunk yes, rowdy yes, but not acting in an aggressive manner. Even if they were, they didn't deserve what they got.

This was a cowardly attack by two thugs on two blokes too drunk to do anything about it, simple as that.

Seems to me just another way of impressing on the locals that all expats are a bunch of drunken thugs. Doesn't help the reputation of the majority of normal guys who live in the area. I for one will not be using that place again. Just needs something like that to kick off again with me inside, boys in brown get called and you all get nicked. Just means crossing yet another Buri Ram bar off the list.

Seems to me just another way of impressing on the locals that all expats are a bunch of drunken thugs. Doesn't help the reputation of the majority of normal guys who live in the area. I for one will not be using that place again. Just needs something like that to kick off again with me inside, boys in brown get called and you all get nicked. Just means crossing yet another Buri Ram bar off the list.

Which dosent leave too many more to choose from :o

We will have farangs drinking outside the 7 / 11 at this rate :D