Buriramn Bars-horrror!

fruity

Stories always get a bit exaggerated- the guy wasn't chief of police but was a high ranking policeman. There is one abosolute F4ckwit drinks in that bar who has come close to a hiding or two and after 3 or 4 beers is the know all of Thailand. The bloke is an absolute spanner, first time I saw his annoying customers with his stories he came near to a slap of a couple of lads who were originally minding their own business. His stories put Jackanory to shame. I think most know who he is- even a couple of lads in Surin have heard stories about him he is such a bell-end.

As for the baseball bat thing- to be honest I had a bar in a busy part of Bangkok for a while and is a necessity trust me although we never ever used it thankfully. I know many a bar owner who has but can't comment on the above as have no idea. Always two sides to stories.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one abosolute F4ckwit drinks in that bar who has come close to a hiding or two and after 3 or 4 beers is the know all of Thailand. The bloke is an absolute spanner, first time I saw his annoying customers with his stories he came near to a slap of a couple of lads who were originally minding their own business. His stories put Jackanory to shame. I think most know who he is[/b

Pol....A few friends and myself go to Marks Bar on a semi regular basis and I have no idea who you are talking about.

Mind you, in most bars in Buriram, you will find the same sort of character :) Maybe I should have said "in most bars in Thailand"

Anyway, dont hold back, pass on a physical description so he can be avoided on our next visit.