Trip To Koh Chang Maybe Today Or Tomorrow

Well guy's & girl's :D

I'm in need of a break of Pattaya :o also want some peace from the g'f where good to stay in koh chang ? I wanna stay in a bungalows not that botherd about price it's just for afew days also what time do the ferrys leave i can get a taxi from here to the ferry port 3000bht i dont want to be in a minibus i like my leg space :D also how much is it to get a speed boat across

thank you

Edited by imafaranggetmeoutofhere

I'm in need of a break of Pattaya :oalso want some peace from the g'f where good to stay in koh chang ? I wanna stay in a bungalows not that botherd about price it's just for afew days also what time do the ferrys leave i can get a taxi from here to the ferry port 3000bht i dont want to be in a minibus i like my leg space :D

thank you

Where ever you end up....dont tell the GF.....you may get a midnight visit from her with carving knife and duck in hand.. :D

The ferrys leave all day upto about 18:30, about every hour during the day, I normally stay at Seaview resort about 5-6kms from white sands beach, but must admit havent been there in a while as last time they were doing renovations, so wasnt too happy with the noise from the construction work going on...but have had an email off them saying all construction is now completed..

I'm in need of a break of Pattaya :oalso want some peace from the g'f where good to stay in koh chang ? I wanna stay in a bungalows not that botherd about price it's just for afew days also what time do the ferrys leave i can get a taxi from here to the ferry port 3000bht i dont want to be in a minibus i like my leg space :D

thank you

Where ever you end up....dont tell the GF.....you may get a midnight visit from her with carving knife and duck in hand.. :D

The ferrys leave all day upto about 18:30, about every hour during the day, I normally stay at Seaview resort about 5-6kms from white sands beach, but must admit havent been there in a while as last time they were doing renovations, so wasnt too happy with the noise from the construction work going on...but have had an email off them saying all construction is now completed..

hmm lol nah just to relex i think thats good then all the construction how much was you paying a night there i was thinking of going to bangkok then change my mind not been there in a few mth last time was to go pantip even then it was so died in bkk

We were just on Ko Chang last week and had a great time. Make sure you do the 4 island snorkel trip. Best 500 baht you can spend anywhere in the world. You can book from any resort, or just go to the Ao Bang Bao pier where they have a ticket desk.

thank you

hmm lol nah just to relex i think thats good then all the construction how much was you paying a night there i was thinking of going to bangkok then change my mind not been there in a few mth last time was to go pantip even then it was so died in bkk

Last time I was there, I paid THB 2200/night for a hillside room, they are on the web so have a look and see if its something that would suit....they have rooms in a "hotel" type block or the hillside rooms which look like wooden cabins on the hill, but are kitted out like a very nice hotel room

I have been going there for years

Forgot to mention we stayed at Apple guest house, 80 feet from the shores of White Sand Beach. Had AC, UBC, hot shower, but a manual flush toilet all for a 1000 baht for the first two nights and then 900 baht for the last two. Worked out great as it is close to all those great seafood buffets and fire shows. The manager there, Khun Yaw got us some great discounts on activities too. Not a highly refined resort, but just fine for our needs.