Resorts- Rayong

mooro_uk

Hi, can anyone recommend a half decent resort around Rayong. By the beach and not more than 25minutes travel away from Rayong ideally. Looking to spend no more than 2,000baht and must have a decent pool! Have heard the Seawind resort is ok, but not sure about it's exact location?

Cheers in advance.

Hi, can anyone recommend a half decent resort around Rayong. By the beach and not more than 25minutes travel away from Rayong ideally. Looking to spend no more than 2,000baht and must have a decent pool! Have heard the Seawind resort is ok, but not sure about it's exact location?

Cheers in advance.

I got married in Rayong last November. My mom came from the US for the wedding and I put her up at the Rayong Resort. I can't say enough about the helpfulness and coutesy of the staff. The property is absolutely beautiful and very peaceful. The property is also Swiss owned and the owner lives in Ban Phe.

Hi Mossfinn.

I've not been able to find ANY taxi's in that area, but I have occasional needs to BKK. What the going rate to airport?

Please post contact details or PM me,

Thanks,

Apologies for delay Steve.

Taxi Service:

Took-ta 089 099 5073

Speaks some English, very reliable and safe.

Taxi to Airport 2000bt

Mini bus to airport 2500bt

Good Luck

Moss

Hi Mossfinn.

I've not been able to find ANY taxi's in that area, but I have occasional needs to BKK. What the going rate to airport?

Please post contact details or PM me,

Thanks,

Apologies for delay Steve.

Taxi Service:

Took-ta 089 099 5073

Speaks some English, very reliable and safe.

Taxi to Airport 2000bt

Mini bus to airport 2500bt

Good Luck

Moss

Thanks Moss,

I've hired a car when I'm back next week, but I'll keep the number on file.

I'll be down on Hat MeRhumPhung getting wet!

There are a couple of good one in Had Saengchan (moonlight beach) area. This is very convenient for people who are located west of Rayong town and people who work in the Industial estate.

But most tourist go for beaches east of Rayong, like Leam MaePim, Pae, Suan Son, Ko Samet. However, expect the price to be 50% more, both for lodge and dinning.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be down on Hat MeRhumPhung getting wet!

Where do you go/stay when you are on HMRP Beach Steve?

Moss

I have a house/small farm about 10km inland from HMRP. Just go down for a swim or lunch. Just had a good week there, and managed to get wet just two days, although didn't have the bottle to do the beach run on the motosai.

Are you there permanatntly?

S