Bath & Sold Now In Ubon

MarcoH

Hi all Farangs and Thais who are living in Ubon Ratchathani

From MONDAY 24TH Jan you can found Thailand Connection,Bath & Sold from my shop in SK Shopping park by the Clock tower.

My Shop NEO,is located in 1st floor beside SE-ED Book Store, cant miss it Only one Japanese shop in whole SK.

Also Major oppoturnity to every one promote your business and if you migh looking or buying something, Bath & Sold cover's each corner of the Kingdom.

Limited ammount.

Shop is open 7days a week from 10am till 9.00Pm

See you there

-Marco-

I'd start thinking of a clever canned reply to the questions about the name... :D

How about a bit more of a description about your store? Like the products for sale? Bath stuff? Or am I missing yet another joke? :o

Edited by Ajarn

I'd start thinking of a clever canned reply to the questions about the name... :D

How about a bit more of a description about your store? Like the products for sale? Bath stuff? Or am I missing yet another joke?  :o

Hi Ajarn

We are imporiting good's, all kind from japan, IF you are familiar abt 100Yen shop from Japan, idea is similar, but im not advertising my shop, just letting peole know that they can find Bath & Sold from my shop.

-Marco-