BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Axel

Are Aussies Really So Bad?

I hava dream…that every home will have a Victa in the garden shed.

I hava dream…that every home will have a Hills Host in the backyard.

I hava dream…that every home will have a Ford in the drive, its my dream, hate Holdens

I hava dream…that every home will have 2.3 children in that back yard

I hava dream…that every home will have a glamour wife in the kitchen.

I hava dream…that every home will on a quarter acre block of land.

I hava dream…that every home will have two friges, one just for the beer.

I hava dream…that every home will have one TV a person, so I can watch my sport.

I hava dream…that the world will see us as the best example by “she'll be right mate”

WOW..... first they all bag us Aussies, now us "Shielas"??

Give us a break! :o

I have just been readng all this rot about us Assies in other topics and OMG..... did any of you notice that all their little pictures etc, are of AUSSIE THINGS rofl! Ned Kelly, Humphrey etc. Next someone might have a vegemite signature? LOL! This totally cracks me up.

We are all criminals?? rofl... that's right i forgot way back then there was no such thing as FREE SETTLERS! and the assumed money the other (non convict) people paid?? That's right! There was no such thing as assisted Immigrants either?! My ancestors actually came over on their own ship!

I really think people shouldn't judge others on hearsay but actually know facts.... cos guess what?! it's those people that always in the end come out looking like real dickheads! Why generalise? Just because of a certain few!

So in Thailand they ALL are paedophiles? If we start to generalise also... that must be what all Thais are.

Aussies are the most down to earth people! We are always there for people/countries etc. Not because we "have to be" but because we do the right thing! We will stand by anyone we think deserves it.

Just ask a soldier that ahs fought in a war with Aussies. Ask any US military personnell that ahs been in Iraq... little known fact is that we were in before the US, we have the best SAS in the world, countries send their armies here to be taught by our SAS!

Come on all you foreigners cut us some slack! I'm not sure why you all have such a low opinion of our country, maybe it's because you've never been here!

AUSSIES ROCK and Australia is "FULLY SIK BRO!" :D

At the risk of being humiliated by my fellow poms, I LIKE Ozz, have never met an Ozzie I never liked and when I visted your country was made to feel most welcome, (But why are there so many bloody flies in Bunbury?) Still NO WORRIES MATE- TOSS ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE- but I would question the fact that you drink more than us Pom's :o

At the risk of being humiliated by my fellow poms, I LIKE Ozz, have never met an Ozzie I never liked and when I visted your country was made to feel most welcome, (But why are there so many bloody flies in Bunbury?) Still NO WORRIES MATE- TOSS ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE- but I would question the fact that you drink more than us Pom's :D

Good upon you Pauly. I'll keep a slab in the fridge so's we can have a social drink when you come around. :o

I have just been readng all this rot about us Assies in other topics and OMG..... did any of you notice that all their little pictures etc, are of AUSSIE THINGS  rofl!  Ned Kelly, Humphrey etc. Next someone might have a vegemite signature? LOL!  This totally cracks me up.

Oi... hold it right there Sheila. I'm originally from Oz. :o

And my avatar is certainly not an Aussi icon. :D

But I'm still proud to be one ! :D

Give us a break!  :D

I have just been readng all this rot about us Assies in other topics and OMG..... did any of you notice that all their little pictures etc, are of AUSSIE THINGS  rofl!  Ned Kelly, Humphrey etc. Next someone might have a vegemite signature? LOL!  This totally cracks me up.

We are all criminals??  rofl... that's right i forgot way back then there was no such thing as FREE SETTLERS! and the assumed money the other (non convict) people paid??  That's right! There was no such thing as assisted Immigrants either?! My ancestors actually came over on their own ship!

I really think people shouldn't judge others on hearsay but actually know facts.... cos guess what?!  it's those people that always in the end come out looking like real dickheads! Why generalise? Just because of a certain few!

So in Thailand they ALL are paedophiles? If we start to generalise also... that must be what all Thais are.

Aussies are the most down to earth people! We are always there for people/countries etc. Not because we "have to be" but because we do the right thing! We will stand by anyone we think deserves it.

Just ask a soldier that ahs fought in a war with Aussies. Ask any US military personnell that ahs been in Iraq... little known fact is that we were in before the US, we have the best SAS in the world, countries send their armies here to be taught by our SAS!

Come on all you foreigners cut us some slack!  I'm not sure why you all have such a low opinion of our country, maybe it's because you've never been here!

AUSSIES ROCK and Australia is "FULLY SIK BRO!"  :D

Those early criminals were Dodger's after all. And I wanna Vegemite jar avatar :o

Those early criminals were Dodger's after all.  And I wanna Vegemite jar avatar  :o

'ere ya go Doc...

vegemite.jpg

we have the best SAS in the world, countries send their armies here to be taught by our SAS!

The originals acknowledge the Oz and Kiwi SAS's as exceptional.

Give us a break!  :o

We are all criminals??  rofl... that's right i forgot way back then there was no such thing as FREE SETTLERS! and the assumed money the other (non convict) people paid??  That's right! There was no such thing as assisted Immigrants either?! My ancestors actually came over on their own ship!

I really think people shouldn't judge others on hearsay but actually know facts.... cos guess what?!  it's those people that always in the end come out looking like real dickheads! Why generalise? Just because of a certain few!

Come on all you foreigners cut us some slack!  I'm not sure why you all have such a low opinion of our country, maybe it's because you've never been here!

AUSSIES ROCK and Australia is "FULLY SIK BRO!"   :D

Crap. The best SAS is the Poms..followed by the Kiwis. :D

Edited by chuchok

Crap. The best SAS is the Poms..followed by the Kiwis. :D

LOL! and where do the Kiwis go to train?? It wasn't over 6 months ago either that the Poms were over here doing the same thing as the Kiwis! And that isn't hearsay! Known FACT!

Go and ask the US military who have the best SAS?! You might be surprised! And anyway... i'm sure you know the actual facts otherwise you wouldn't have posted that statement or was that only YOUR opinion?! :o