BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Axel

Are Aussies Really So Bad?

Crap. The best SAS is the Poms..followed by the Kiwis. :D

LOL! and where do the Kiwis go to train?? It wasn't over 6 months ago either that the Poms were over here doing the same thing as the Kiwis! And that isn't hearsay! Known FACT!

Go and ask the US military who have the best SAS?! You might be surprised! And anyway... i'm sure you know the actual facts otherwise you wouldn't have posted that statement or was that only YOUR opinion?! :o

What are you going on about?

LOL! and where do the Kiwis go to train?? It wasn't over 6 months ago either that the Poms were over here doing the same thing as the Kiwis! And that isn't hearsay! Known FACT!

Did you hear???

:D

The NZ armed forces have just been upgraded...

NZArmedForcesUpgraded.jpg

:D:D:D:o

What have you done to my girlfriend!Shame on you. :D

I actually would have believed that the photo was true if , Jessie :o didn't have a proper military hat on.Everybody knows that the NZ Army can't afford luxury items like that.

the uk sas also have there main weapons for disrupting the kiwi military

post-46-1073686186.jpg

That's Stickman's ex-gf...... Where did you find it? He'll be very upset :o

Go and ask the US military who have the best SAS?! You might be surprised! And anyway... i'm sure you know the actual facts otherwise you wouldn't have posted that statement or was that only YOUR opinion?! :o

This is from a pommie bloke that I know that knows alot more that I do about special forces.remember his words, not mine. :D

"No Australian ever passed the NZSAS selection, plenty of Kiwis and POM pass aussie selection... The regiments cross train - standard practice, the Kiwis teach tracking - with out a doubt the BEST trackers. The brits teach at the European Recce and Special Forces School in Germany (they help run it), the Aussies - they teach Kangeroo Shagging - not much call for it though...

The Yanks have Special Forces for Africa, the SEALS, ParaRescue, even a group called Special Forces... However as far as the yanks are concerned - top of the pile is Delta Force - founder is one Charlie Beckworth, leader of the Son Tay Raiders - ex Special Forces officer and in whoes own words after a secondment to the SAS in the sixties said that the SAS were the best.... The Delta Force is based on the SAS as is their training and recruitment..."

Another arguement - in the Gulf Round 1 - Storming Norman forbade the use of Special Forces with the exception of the SAS..

the uk sas also have there main weapons for disrupting the kiwi military

post-46-1073686186.jpg

That's Stickman's ex-gf...... Where did you find it? He'll be very upset :D

Stickman has been advertising his velcro gloves for sale. I wondered if he was having a domestic with Baaaah-baraaaaah :o

I thought since this is a jokes forum - this would be relevent coz it seems funny. mind you - I'm neither supporter nor hater of both ozies and kiwis....

NZ protester goes to court naked

An environmental activist in New Zealand who has been charged with indecent exposure continued his protest on Thursday by arriving at court naked....

but brits seems to be even funnier - they even posted a "generic bottom" photo on the page (although not sure - is it the butt o the guy or not :o )

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/default.stm

I would have normally changed this around,but can't be arsed...enjoy you Aussie bleeders....

Dear Abbey,

"I need your advice. I am a sailor in the Australian Navy. My parents live in the suburb of Redfern and one of my sisters, who lives in Canberra, is married to a Kiwi. My father and mother have recently been arrested growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Kings Cross. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Long Bay Jail, Sydney, for the rape and murder of a teenage girl in 1994, the other is currently being held in the Parramatta remand centre on charges of incest with three of his children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Chatswood and indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiance utilising her knowledge of the industry working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a Kiwi? "

I would have normally changed this around,but can't be arsed...enjoy you Aussie bleeders....

Dear Abbey,

"I need your advice. I am a sailor in the Australian Navy. My parents live in the suburb of Redfern and one of my sisters, who lives in Canberra, is married to a Kiwi. My father and mother have recently been arrested growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Kings Cross. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Long Bay Jail, Sydney, for the rape and murder of a teenage girl in 1994, the other is currently being held in the Parramatta remand centre on charges of incest with three of his children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Chatswood and indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiance utilising her knowledge of the industry working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a Kiwi? "

Loved it. Thanks :o