Advice On Bringing Over Teaching Materials

Hi all,

I am packing up and about to head over. I mainly teach Biz Eng, but am also hoping to help out thru the Embassy to do volunteer work up country with young kids etc. Is it necessary to bring over lots of materials, flash cards etc? I know that the Language schools should have enough materials & course books for BE level, but is it necessary to bring stuff overall? Happy to pay for unaccompanied luggage rates, but don't want to bring too much if not needed. e.g. Ship or Sheep tapes etc etc etc. I'm thinking if a did private tutor work that the more materials the better, so your comments would be much appreciated.

Cheers! :o

Hi all,

I am packing up and about to head over. I mainly teach Biz Eng, but am also hoping to help out thru the Embassy to do volunteer work up country with young kids etc. Is it necessary to bring over lots of materials, flash cards etc? I know that the Language schools should have enough materials & course books for BE level, but is it necessary to bring stuff overall? Happy to pay for unaccompanied luggage rates, but don't want to bring too much if not needed. e.g. Ship or Sheep tapes etc etc etc. I'm thinking if a did private tutor work that the more materials the better, so your comments would be much appreciated.

Cheers! :o

Bring as much as you can considering what and where you will teach. OK.