Kanchanaburi, Whats It About?

Scallywag

There are a few members of the forum living there, so they will be able to answer you in more detail.

There are quite a few ex-pats there (well its all relitive, if I see more than one I think its a lot :o). Its a beautiful area and gets a lot of tourisum, Thai and Falang, usually day visits, or short stays. The river Khwai runs throught the main town and it is also the home of the infomous "bridge over the river khwai".

I would of thought the rental priced would be pretty cheap, certainaly much cheaper than BKK.

Cheers RC

Kanchanaburi is really a short stay place. Most people only stay for a few days but personally I think its one of Thailand's nicer provinces.

Why do you think that is, I know there are a few long term people in Kanchanaburi.

Is it the work situation or what. I quite like the area, ans when you o to the North of Kanchanaburi - its just wonderful.

The onbly negative to it is that you have these crazy guys in brown that empty their lettle toy in you when they don't really like you. and maybe if they like you  :o

large.jpg

Which ones ErrrrrrrrrrrWinnnnnn :D in your face :D

Kan Win in Kan :D

Edited by Kan Win

Songkran;

One of the many times the "Boys in Brown" show an amazing amount of patience, and Jai Yen Yen.

Sorry, I have to put on my "Moderators Hat"

Its not appropriate to discuss matters still in front of the courts.

So if there are any further discussions relating to that matter will get this thread removed.

Ok.