A Bit Of Fun...........

My favorite drink, better than a martini with an olive: sweet wine with pickled garlic!

EDITED TO ADD QUESTION: Looked at photo after posting and colors appear washed out, no vibrance. Went back to Adobe CS4 and Microsoft Picture Manager: both of those have the vibrance, but Thai Visa lost it all. Why is that?

post-51749-1238893103_thumb.jpg

Edited by noise

My favorite drink, better than a martini with an olive: sweet wine with pickled garlic!

EDITED TO ADD QUESTION: Looked at photo after posting and colors appear washed out, no vibrance. Went back to Adobe CS4 and Microsoft Picture Manager: both of those have the vibrance, but Thai Visa lost it all. Why is that?

Probably uploaded as RGB and not sRGB?

Probably uploaded as RGB and not sRGB?

Apparently yes (phrased like that because I am in new territory; haven't posted to the web per se). Went to FILE ==>SAVE FOR WEB & DEVICES, selected convert to sRGB. Now to up load the results and see how that looks. In the meantime, if this is not the way to do it, any and all advice, short or lengthy, would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT AFTER POSTING: OK, it has the colors. I learned something new. What more could I ask for?

post-51749-1238896609_thumb.jpg

Edited by noise

Colours look fine now.

sRGB is the acknowledged internet display allowing for most browsers to see "accurately".

The only other suggestion would be to resize your images at (say) 800 x 600 to make them more viewable

p.s. also corrected perspective and barrel

Colours look fine now.

sRGB is the acknowledged internet display allowing for most browsers to see "accurately".

The only other suggestion would be to resize your images at (say) 800 x 600 to make them more viewable

p.s. also corrected perspective and barrel

Thanks, I will size them smaller next time. I saw the perspective problem but kept getting emeshed in the colors and forgetting to do anything.

No, I can't either I keep getting stuck on the obvious tacks.

Anyhow; Welcome to Three Little Pigs resort and spa.

Each of our luxury VIP suites,

post-34490-1239685488_thumb.jpg

comes with it's own private bathroom.

post-34490-1239685532_thumb.jpg

Please note : Three Little Pigs resort and spa is a strictly no smoking facility.

No, I can't either I keep getting stuck on the obvious tacks.

Anyhow; Welcome to Three Little Pigs resort and spa.

Each of our luxury VIP suites,

<snip>

comes with it's own private bathroom.

<snip>

Please note : Three Little Pigs resort and spa is a strictly no smoking facility.

Do you have to draw straws to find out witch sty you stay in :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o

Do you have to draw straws to find out witch sty you stay in :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I would prefer the brick built one.:D

My Mum read me the story when I was little......... :o

• 2 weeks later...