Shearer Takes Control At Newcastle

ThaiPauly

There were almost 37,000 there on Saturday which is tremendous given the turmoil at the club, and if they keep on winning the attendances will rise.

43,904 at last nights game inspite of the fat cnuts ongoing attempt at destroying the club, Liverpool could only manage 400 more (1000 under capacity), reckon if he leaves theyll get near the 50k mark.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were almost 37,000 there on Saturday which is tremendous given the turmoil at the club, and if they keep on winning the attendances will rise.

43,904 at last nights game inspite of the fat cnuts ongoing attempt at destroying the club, Liverpool could only manage 400 more (1000 under capacity), reckon if he leaves theyll get near the 50k mark.

oops sorry, clicked on the wrong thread, thought this was the lower league forum. please carry on.

oops sorry, clicked on the wrong thread, thought this was the lower league forum. please carry on.

No probs, i take it youre doing some research after that club who've been in the lower leagues opened a can of whoop ass on you last night ....... That Burnley goals got to be a contender for goal of the season im sure you agree! :)

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcas...72703-24488509/

On Skysports news that Taylor is in talks to go to Everton, watch us get 7 million whilst Everton go on to get 25 million for Lescott who is in no way a better player.

I'll be disappointed if he does go considering he claims to be a Newcastle supporter.

The useless pr7cks who i truly hate are so fcuken useless they should be getting the likes of Collicini, Xisco, Butt all players signed or given contracts by this regime and Geremi out the door for whatever fee that can get.

Singing Die Die Ashley fcuken Die.

Edited by sanmiguellight

No probs, i take it youre doing some research after that club who've been in the lower leagues opened a can of whoop ass on you last night ....... That Burnley goals got to be a contender for goal of the season im sure you agree! :)

fantastic strike it was.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcas...72703-24488509/

On Skysports news that Taylor is in talks to go to Everton, watch us get 7 million whilst Everton go on to get 25 million for Lescott who is in no way a better player.

I'll be disappointed if he does go considering he claims to be a Newcastle supporter.

The useless pr7cks who i truly hate are so fcuken useless they should be getting the likes of Collicini, Xisco, Butt all players signed or given contracts by this regime and Geremi out the door for whatever fee that can get.

Singing Die Die Ashley fcuken Die.

while lescott isn't worth 25m, he's undoubtedly different gravy to taylor who is frankly rubbish.

reason you're not shifting coloccini, xisco etc is that they're on stupid wages. you'd have to release them on free transfers and even then you'd have to buy out their remaining contracts.

while lescott isn't worth 25m, he's undoubtedly different gravy to taylor who is frankly rubbish.

reason you're not shifting coloccini, xisco etc is that they're on stupid wages. you'd have to release them on free transfers and even then you'd have to buy out their remaining contracts.

Youre right why Coloccini and Xisco wont <deleted> off surely Ron Geremi has some offers he's only 1 yr left, but Taylors got all the faculties to be top notch, donkey Adams didnt reach his potential until 25-26 there are similarities.

Anyway <deleted> to you girls watching the Sky Sports League or whatever they call it these days, i shall be travelling to South London to watch a real game of football in a league that doesnt need marketing to foreigners, Welsh and ( ????? how i wish TV werent PC) to pay their teams wages! :) Apart from good English food, its the one thing Thailand can never offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Another transfer window closes and yet again Ashley and co have done nothing to strengthen the team. Even though we are currently top of the league the squad still looks threadbare and I doubt it would be able to attain a top 2 finish if we have an injury crisis similar to last season.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that we've managed to hang onto S Taylor, Jonas and on current form Nolan. Provided that these guys remain focussed, they should be a cut above at this level. Also I'm glad that we resigned Lovenkrands as I think that he'll get us a few goals this season.

Another transfer window closes and yet again Ashley and co have done nothing to strengthen the team. Even though we are currently top of the league the squad still looks threadbare and I doubt it would be able to attain a top 2 finish if we have an injury crisis similar to last season.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that we've managed to hang onto S Taylor, Jonas and on current form Nolan. Provided that these guys remain focussed, they should be a cut above at this level. Also I'm glad that we resigned Lovenkrands as I think that he'll get us a few goals this season.

The players didnt go for 1 reason,no one offered them stupid wages like Newcastle did.Thats why your team is in turmoil,crazy wages for average players and some are happy to warm the bench when the bullets are flying,and Owen is fit very quickly since his move to that london supporting club in Manchester.